KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » ALL HARRY POTTER GAMERS - Please Read

ALL HARRY POTTER GAMERS - Please Read
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

ALL HARRY POTTER GAMERS - Please Read

Please go to this thread - the poll closes Sunday night, so you must have voted by then

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t23880.html

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:58 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Classes are now beginning in the HP Forum, but you must belong to the game to post.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:12 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Don't forget to post your characters name and house so you can be rewarded House Points

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:26 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Any ?'s pm myself or Phoenix! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:49 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

i forgot to out my house so LI is in gryffindor...

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:38 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Kaiden

heehee, I love your avatar, tiger eyes.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 05:04 AM
General_Kaiden is currently offline Click here to Send General_Kaiden a Private Message Find more posts by General_Kaiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

yea its funny

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 06:53 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

aww thx

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 02:45 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tates8
Bloom_Babe

The link won't work

Will Turner: Elizabeth, I should have told you every day from the moment I met you
[pause]
I love you.
Love you too!, What he doesn't mean me... DAMN, oh well I love him neways
I need some help.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 05:28 PM
tates8 is currently offline Click here to Send tates8 a Private Message Find more posts by tates8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

The poll was closed quite some time ago - Please, no more chat. Sorry to be a bossy boots, but I'm using this thread to make announcements for classes and such

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 06:03 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

I have sad news, I will have to be gone for quite some time, I will travel to my grandma (which is a good thing) and there, there's no PC so can I ask one Phoe or AA to look after my character doings? I'll be gone for moreless one or two week so don't make my character do anything Reckless okay? (and also DON'T KILL RYONG)

Last edited by Red_Drake on Jan 12th, 2004 at 07:01 AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 06:53 AM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

No worries, we'll take care of him! If we need to, can we have your permission for either me or angel to 'NPC' you? Meaning we play him while you're away? ((only to move the plot along.))

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:39 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah we are gonna have to play his char....cuz now he's going ot look for Prof Dianda to see if she knows where this elven sword is.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:41 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

You two have my permission to NPC Drake around (ONLY PHOE AND AA) but as I said don't make him do anything reckless, and plz brief me on the what' happening whe I get back ok?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:03 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

I have exams this week, so i wont be able to get on much! if someone could take care of laura as an NPC that would be great. ( you dont have to, but if she's needed for the plot) I'll be around lots more in the new year. I'm not quite so busy in the spring.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:20 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Okie doke Pip....hey i read in the ziggy thread that someone had created you a ziggy?? might wanna check it out.

WHEN THE NEW YEAR STARTS FOR THE GAME, ONLY PEOPLE PARTICIPATING IN THE ROLE PLAYING GAME WILL BE ALLOWED TO DO THE CLASS WORK FOR POINTS. IT'S NOT FAIR TO THE PLAYERS WHEN THEIR ARE PEOPLE PARTICIPATING JUST TO HELP OUT WITH POINTS. WE HAVE PLOT LINES TO GO BY AND MANY OTHER THINGS!! THANK YOU! big grin

P.S. NO HARD FEELINGS, IT JUST BEEN BOTHERING ME. IF YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME THREADS IN THE ROLE PLAYING FORUM THEN I HAVE NO PROBLEM!! big grin {PHOE I KNOW YOU'LL BACK ME ON THIS! big grin}

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:25 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Yup. And I also think we should sort out this issue wth people having multiple characters just to get House Points... i understand that it's not fair when the others in your House don't do their homework, but it really is cheating...

This does not apply to Drake and his brother.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:29 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

:nods head: AGREED

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:02 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

OOC
Okay Phoe and AA tomorrow at noon i'm going to travel, so i'll leave Drake and Ryong in yor charges ok? I'll be back sunday or monday.

(:P This looks like I'm leaving a pet at a friends house laughing out loud )

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:30 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Bye guys till next weekend

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 04:34 PM