KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » sidekicks return?

sidekicks return?
Started by: tha human soul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tha human soul
A Divine soldier

sidekicks return?

Are Batgirl and Robin also comming in Batman 5 or is it once again a 1man show like its suppost 2 be?
I mean the real dark Batman isn't the person who likes 2 have a sidekick that always gets in trouble...Like robin who always is in trouble!!! embarrasment

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 04:12 PM
tha human soul is currently offline Click here to Send tha human soul a Private Message Find more posts by tha human soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypester
Not as Hype as I'd like

no, the real batman has a sidekick that can kick tail and knows when not to be around... that's how batman is 'supposed to be' (at least, in my opinion stick out tongue )

regardless, I hope the scrap the sidekicks for five and start them over again with 6... if they're really smart (whenever they do get around to it) they'll scrap the old characters and do the present batgirl and robin in movie format... for five and six... and be smart enough to know that when batgirl shows up there's no room for robin...

-sigh- but that is most likely a long way from happening...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 07:50 PM
Hypester is currently offline Click here to Send Hypester a Private Message Find more posts by Hypester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tha human soul
A Divine soldier

well,yah never know...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 02:40 AM
tha human soul is currently offline Click here to Send tha human soul a Private Message Find more posts by tha human soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

oh man batman needs robin while batgirl on the other hand he doesn't need at all her fight with ivy was so pathetic i thought i was gonna puke!!! but batman needs robin absolutly thought they make robin look so stupid in the last one!!! personally i think that they havn't made a batman movie that can capture the true dark knight

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 03:55 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

No sidekicks in this one. This is Batman's earlier years, the girl set to play Barbara Gordon is only about 5 years old.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 04:34 PM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

robin the worst sidekick EVER. the only way batman should be portrayed is as the DARK knight. SIDE kicks are a bad idea. look at the facts. After introduicing robin the franchise went downhill, and hit the ground and broke it's back just like bane did to batman. we should burry the thought of another batman movie as we should jim carrey and chris odonnel for giving some of the worst acting ever in a movie. The only way batman should be attempted into making a movie again, is if they would have sighned darren aronofsky to direct, or tim burton

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:53 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypester
Not as Hype as I'd like

Actually, sidekicks, if done properly, give Batman something to reflect his darkness off of... when you have this kid who is optimistic around, even just around the cave training, it can underscore Batman's darkness very nicely... imho

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 06:26 PM
Hypester is currently offline Click here to Send Hypester a Private Message Find more posts by Hypester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote