KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » map of middle-earth

map of middle-earth
Started by: nazgūl-lord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

map of middle-earth

Does anyone on this forum have a picture (i prefer wallpaper sized ) of a map of middle-earth?You know,like in the books of tolkien only bigger.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:15 PM
nazgūl-lord is currently offline Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

theres thread lying about here somewhere with quite alot of maps in

go to the search bar and type in map of middle earth or something

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:18 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suzuka

or go to ebay, and get your own......or go to ebay and copy the pic ::shrug:: I have one on my wall, which is really cool smile

"Hip hip"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:22 PM
Suzuka is currently offline Click here to Send Suzuka a Private Message Find more posts by Suzuka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

i can't find a thread with maps in

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:40 PM
nazgūl-lord is currently offline Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suzuka

here's one, you can just copy the pic stick out tongue http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...;category=29799
there's lots too

"Hip hip"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:46 PM
Suzuka is currently offline Click here to Send Suzuka a Private Message Find more posts by Suzuka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

it's a good pic but i want to be able to read the citys and all the rest

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:03 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:09 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

now that is a very good pic thx mate keep them coming though!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:11 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I posted a great pic in another tread about two weeks ago, go and find it, some good maps there

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:02 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I also spent time asking about the Map, I ended up going to Google Images, that is the place for Images

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:17 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Yeah you're better of going to Google Images and looking up Middle-Earth.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:30 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elenelda
Princess of Lorien

Google is pretty good at finding any images, except the band Simple Plan. It doesn't work too well for that ... it comes up with some stuff that is not good for younger children and don't ask me why.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:44 PM
Elenelda is currently offline Click here to Send Elenelda a Private Message Find more posts by Elenelda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

try fast find they are pretty good at finding images

www.fastfind.com

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:06 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

I love the maps of ME but i never can find a good one...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:03 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

There are plenty of good ones, as long as they show Gondor, Mordor, The Shire, Imladris, Lorien, Morgul Vale, Ithilien, Misty Mountains, Mirkwood/Greenwood, Minas Tirith, Osgiliath, Mithlond, Forlindon, Moria, Emyn Muil, Dead Marshes, Emyn Arnen.....erm....well.....basically everything.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:06 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by Suzuka
here's one, you can just copy the pic stick out tongue http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...;category=29799
there's lots too

Oh that one is hanging right over my bed big grin

Here the one from the Lord Of The Rings
http://www.douglas.eckhart.btintern...le-earth-01.jpg

A coloured one
http://www.realmsquest.com/tolkien/...middleearth.jpg

kinda 3D-effect
http://www.geocities.com/epicfantas...iddleearth.jpg?

Map with ways of the fellowship
http://img-fan.theonering.net/lotrl...middleearth.jpg

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 02:43 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

how is this one, just zoom and you'l see the names better

Attachment: middle eart full map.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:05 PM