KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Facial perfection

Which way would you choose to improve your face?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Improve skin quality. 9 60.00%
Improve bone structure. 6 40.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Facial perfection
Started by: shaber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shaber
schizoid

Question Facial perfection

OK a poll. If you could make your face more perfect, but could only change it in ONE of the following two ways, which would it be.

1) Improve skin quality.

2) Improve the bone structure in order to be more symmetrical.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:01 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

none

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:07 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

None of those would work, decapitation perhaps but none of those 2

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:08 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:14 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Have you posted a photo of yourself on this network NyC-gUrL? You have piqued my curiousity!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:22 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

quote:
Originally posted by shaber
Have you posted a photo of yourself on this network NyC-gUrL? You have piqued my curiousity!

laughing out loud Ive piqued ur curiousity cause I dont want a facial correction?? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:28 PM
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

i would getrid of my skin, cos i have exma

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:35 PM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

NYC-GURL, I was talking hypotheyically, say if you could beautify youself for free, with no risk or hassle attached. laughing out loud I am assuming you are very good looking indeed.

Few people are absolutely 100% exactly symmetrical. The more symmetrical a face is, the more attractive it is. My skin is smooth enough at present; but on careful measuring, I am not 100% dead symmetrical, so I would improve that.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:47 PM
shaber
schizoid

I am sorry to here that thorn crawler sad Have you tried anti-pruritic moisturising cream?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:49 PM
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

i have f'ing tried everything that a dermatologits can give me, steroids, the oposit of seriods, creams tablets everything!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:50 PM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I'm sorry. I did get a nasty skin rash once at a time of stress, (my obsessive-compulsive disorder can't have helped) but I cured it with a moisturising cream. I think that steroid cream was what the doctor said I should try IF the Moisturising cream didn't work.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:55 PM
lil bitchiness
-

I think my skin quality..maybe...i wouldnt do anything with my face bone structure...no

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:56 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

yeah i've tried pritty much everything, at the mo im on an experimental drug, but it seems to , very slowly be working!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:59 PM
shaber
schizoid

I got the bone structure idea from a medical website about how beauty is perceived. They had a photograph of a woman, then photomanipulated it by computer to look symmetrical. The symmetrical manipulation of her face was far better looking than the true to life photo - and her skin, eyes and hair were exactly the same in both.

Tests on the very young show that a baby will spend more time looking at a symmetrical photo-manipulation than an ordinary photo. Of course, I doubt very much that changing the bone structure is at all possible with contemporary technology, whereas improving skin quality is...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 03:02 PM
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

most of the time

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 03:03 PM
shaber
schizoid

Well I'm glad it's working. Hope it has good results quickly.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 03:04 PM
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

thanks

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 03:04 PM
bluestrawberry

I hate the colour of my skin! I am too pale, and i never ever tan ever! But if i could change anything it would be my hair! I hate my hair colour and its too uncontrollable!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 03:17 PM
bluestrawberry is currently offline Click here to Send bluestrawberry a Private Message Find more posts by bluestrawberry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluestrawberry

(Not that i am too negative or anything)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 03:17 PM
bluestrawberry is currently offline Click here to Send bluestrawberry a Private Message Find more posts by bluestrawberry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Be careful of UV rays. They are certain to damage fair skin. It sounds as if your skin type is the most vulnerable to skin cancer caused by the sun. Keep out of the sun!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 03:25 PM