KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » THE LAST PAGE-What's YOUR idea?

THE LAST PAGE-What's YOUR idea?
Started by: joelsef

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joelsef
all u people are vampires

THE LAST PAGE-What's YOUR idea?

Hey, I just had this great idea. I remember reading somewhere in the past that J.K. Rowling had written the last page of Book Seven before she even started writing The Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone. Since this means something SIGNIFICANT must happen on that page, I think it would be really cool if everyone wrote their own version of "The Last Page", to see how many different views their are on the series' ending. I'll post mine sometime soon. Feel free to start posting your versions!!

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:37 PM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

There was something like this a while back, and I wrote one for it. Here it is: big grin

Harry dropped to his knees, wand clutched dearly in his hand. He had just killed the Dark Lord. Just taken a life. Just became a murderer.

He knew it had to be done, but now that he had accomplished it, nothing felt right. Everything was so surreal. Voldemort was gone. He was dead.

Harry's mind was numb as he stared at the cold hard floor. Soon his body gave up against the strain to keep awake. The next moment Harry fell to the floor, unconscious.

The morning after, Harry awoke, but he did not open his eyes. The memories of the night before came flooding through his mind, tightening his stomach sickeningly. It would be a while before the relief came. The joy that the Dark Lord was gone forever.

No, that would take time.

Now he heard voices. Whispers, just barely able to be made out.

"I think he's awake, Mum."

"Be quiet. You’ll wake him up."

"But look, he's stirring."

At last Harry opened his eyes, which adjusted to the dim light of the now recognizable hospital wing.

"He's awake. Look, he's awake!" came an anxious whisper, somewhere to Harry's left.

"Shhhhh!!!" This time a scolding tone was used. "Don't talk to him. He'll need his sleep."

Harry tried to move his lips. Tried to say he was fine, but that would have been a lie. He wasn't fine. He had murdered somebody the night before.

Finally, with a huge struggle, Harry managed to mumble, "Wha... happen..."

"It's okay, Harry dear. Everything's fine," said a calm, soothing voice.

Lies. That was a lie. Everything would not be okay.

"Harry, he's gone. Voldemort is dead," said another voice, which Harry recognized as Ron.

Voldemort. That hateful, dreadful name. But yet once again, the sickening sensation in Harry's stomach grew. At once, he leaned over the bed and vomited.

One more person spoke to Harry calmly, but traces of sobbing tainted the coolness of the voice, "Harry, it's all over. He's gone. It's all over." It was Hermione. She repeated the last sentence rather weakly.

Harry nodded solemnly, shutting his eyes once more. What he would not have given to be somebody else. Somewhere else. Anything would have been better than his situation now.

But no, he could not think like that. It was painful to think like that.

He needed to focus on the better side of things. Good things. Things that would make him feel better.

Things such as Lord Voldemort was gone forever.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 02:53 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

the good ending

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:20 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

i like it.but wasn't it supposed to end with the word scar?i wonder if anyone would write an ending in which harry would die.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 10:16 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
halfbldprincess
*never a princess* LOL

For all you know, the last page might have only one line.

And they all lived happily every after...

Haha just joking...

i rather liked the one hotsause wrote. but having read the first 5 books i think rowling won't let in end so sadly... you notice every book has a happy or at the least normal ending? even for book 5 sirius died rowling managed to make harry smile in the end. so i think she would have carried on a bit to make a happy ending...

coming out july 16.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:02 PM
halfbldprincess is currently offline Click here to Send halfbldprincess a Private Message Find more posts by halfbldprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hermione202
i like it.but wasn't it supposed to end with the word scar?i wonder if anyone would write an ending in which harry would die.

You want a unhappy ending you have one

The duel was seemingly endless each stroke of the wand mesmerizing the group of death-eaters as their lord and most hated enemy fought.

But it was all for nought as with a final cry the boy who live-d's body slumped downwards his eyes glassed over deaths icy touch leaving before he had even hit the ground .

The snake like eyes glittered menacingly in the dark a smile on the face of.....him , he who shall not be named , you know who ,the dark lord he was the one without a name to these weak mud-bloods and they would soon bow down both wizard and muggle to their new ruler.

And so it was set in stone upon the day February the seventeenth the most powerful wizard n all of mankind the dark lord Voldemort banished Harry Potter from the realm of the living .

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:19 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

nice endings .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:44 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

i totally agree with hermione202

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:43 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

haha, that was funny! but didn't they say that she wrote the last CHAPTER? not the last page?

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 02:56 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote