KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy
Started by: Paola

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Paola
Ronin

Narcissa Malfoy

I search and search for a decent pic of her in the Half-Blood Prince movie and this is all I could find:

*Will she really look like that? Isn't she supposed to be goddess-looking? erm

Attachment: helen-mccrory-as-narcissa-narcissa-malfoy-635924_329_488.jpg
This has been downloaded 98 time(s).

by Scythe

Last edited by Paola on Apr 2nd, 2009 at 06:53 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 06:48 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

You'll be able to find plenty of pictures of her with dark hair - she played the Prime Minister's wife in "The Queen." She was actually supposed to be Bellatrix, but hey ho, she was pregnant.

I think they should get someone that looks a little more like she belongs in the elegant, wears dresses in the daytime, belongs to old money look.

For which I see Nicole Kidman [although she would never take the role because she likes more emotionally absent characters in smaller movies] or perhaps Naomi Watts. Although, I think Cate Blanchett would be the best choice. Narcissa should follow her name and look like a fairy princess... [or an Elvish Queen] smile

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 01:18 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Yep, now that you say it she should look like an elvish queen happy I don't have in mind any specific actress but come on! She's not cute! Not that I am but... damn! She has been one of my favorite characters and I've been anxiously waiting on who'd be the lucky one... and this is what I got *sigh*

Hope she pulls it out good, never seen her acting though, sometimes is more atittude than good looks what counts so guess I'll give her a chance... since I have no options... bah!

Didn't know she was to play Bellatrix, but I was happy enough with Bonham-Carter yes

by Scythe

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 05:55 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Yeah! Consitering how Lucius dresses you think she would look A LOT dirrerent!

Attachment: narcissa2.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 09:56 PM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

Ick, I hated the way she portrayed Narcissa.

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 10:51 PM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Yeah! They make Lucius Hot but they have to make Narcissa old and ugly!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 11:30 PM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

She looks kinda old and tired :-/

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 04:16 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

this portrayal sucked eggs. what was with that dark/light hair combo?!

narcissa is platinum blonde. lucius is platinum blonde. and draco? platinum blonde. two outta three ain't bad, but narcissa is supposed to be the polar opposite of bellatrix. she was much too much nervous. narcissa was poised even as she realized harry was still alive at the end of deathly hallows. she only gets a little shaky at the VERY END of the unbreakable vow. movie narcissa sucked. NAAAAAAAAHHH!

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 03:50 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote