KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Picture...

Picture...
Started by: beaujay1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beaujay1
!

Picture...

ok, go to www.adangio.com/popup.php?movieartld=133

this IS NOT (supossedly) the movie board b cus they haven't even written the script yet bt i thought it was cool

what do you think???? big grin big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 08:43 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

I can't see it!!

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 10:05 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

I can't either. my comp. won't let me.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 10:11 PM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

darn you bill gates!!

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 10:28 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

wait, if you go to www.adangio.com and look under potc2 it shold be there, sorry!!!! embarrasment

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:06 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

YES everyone if you want to see the picture go to www.adangio.com and look under potc2...I think some fan just made it up

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:11 PM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Do you know what "Kingdom of Heaven" is about? All I know is, Orlando Bloom is in it! big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:51 PM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah i heard about it somewhere let me check it out.

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:07 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

found some things!

page 2

Orlando Bloom in The Return of the King
Photo provided by New Line Cinema

Email to a friend
Printer friendly version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
• Elijah Wood interview
• Andy Serkis interview
• Billy Boyd and Dominic Monaghan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even more Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
• Ian McKellen

Most Recent Articles
• Ronny Yu's DVD Interview
• Meet Biana Tamimi
• Exclusive Christina Ricci Interview

About Action-Adventure Movies
Subscribe to the Free Newsletter
Your Email Address:

Pirates of the Caribbean, Troy and Kingdom of Heaven
Were you surprised after the success of Pirates?Yeah, I was, very much, but pleasantly. I think Johnny created this amazing character that just like blew everyone away, and [the writers] came up with this fantastic idea of pirates that go skeletal through the moonlight. More from your Guide below
Sponsored Links
New Movie Releases
Current & upcoming movie releases: news, reviews, trailers, and tix!
movies.nytimes.com

Pirates of the Caribbean
DVD - 40% Off, Only $17.99 Free shipping at Amazon (Associate)
www.amazon.com

Own Bad Boys II on Dec. 9
The Action-Comedy Hit of 2003 Order Now on DVD
www.sonypictures.com

You get it in The Lord of the Rings. I think a blockbuster movie audience expects like more bang for their buck than just any other movie. So, with Pirates like with Rings you’ve got special effects, you’ve got visual effects, you’ve got great cast, great direction, attention to detail, good characters, and well rounded arcs for each character. It covers this sort of demographic.

Have you finished Troy? Yeah. It was amazing. I got out just before the hurricane that took the wall down. A few days before that, I had wrapped up my character which was really lucky. They built this huge wall of Troy and it blew down. So, they went on a hiatus for that, and then Brad was training for the huge fight sequence that he has with Hector, I believe. To be honest, I only know what you know. Brad is Achilles and he's got his heel and Hector is played by Eric Bana, and I play Paris.

Then you do Kingdom of Heaven with Ridley Scott? Oh, you just sent shivers down my spine. I’m really grateful to Ridley for giving me the opportunity, but because also I know Ridley will make a great movie. Like I’m in the hands of a master. As long as I keep my end of the bargain, I know he’s going to deliver, and I know I can kind of deliver so I hope it’s going to come through. I think the star of that movie will be the way that he makes it. He’s that kind of a guy, so I’m really glad that that was the first [lead role]. And I’m lucky to have been involved in some really big movies now, and I’m a bit more- - and it sounds bizarre and it feels bizarre to say that like I’m kind of comfortable on a big set. I’ve been on a big set. I know how it works. A little film I’m working on right now, I was really anxious. I was really nervous about how I was going to be able to cope with it, but it’s cool.

And Pirates of the Caribbean 2? Yeah, I signed up to do part two, so I’ll be doing that. Do I know anything about it? Nothing at all, man. I know that Ted and Terry are writing it, the same guys who wrote the first one. And I know that Gore [Verbinski] is going to direct it and I know that Johnny will do it, and Keira will do it, and I’ll be doing it, and that’s all I know. I think we’re going to shoot January next year.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:15 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

ooo coolz!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:20 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

found more

Eva Green Enters The 'Kingdom Of Heaven'
[Fri January 09, 2004 02:11AM]
Eva Green has agreed to play the female lead in Kingdom of Heaven for director Ridley Scott, according to Variety.

the Crusades-era epic adventure that Scott is filming in Morocco for 20th Century Fox. She will play Sibylla, a princess who falls in love with Balian, a peasant-turned-knight played by Orlando Bloom.

Green, a 23-year-old who lives in France, made a splashy debut in the Bernardo Bertolucci-directed film The Dreamers, which had its world premiere at the Venice Film Festival.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:25 AM
WeAreTheWorld

cool.. yea I've seen that before.. doesn't it look awesome!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:47 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

oooooooo it sounds so cooooooooooooool

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:51 AM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ORLI MY BOI!

Sequel Notes: (8/10/03) As of this writing, this movie has taken in $230 million in its first month in release, and it looks like it could reach as high as $300 million in the U.S. alone. Disney wasn't slow to start talking about a sequel (which they did after the film's 5-day opening of $78 million). Actors Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley, director Gore Verbinski and producer Jerry Bruckheimer are all signed on for the sequel. Screenwriters Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio are currently in talks.

(10/23/03) There's no script yet, but "Variety" is now reporting that Disney and Jerry Bruckheimer may develop both the second and third movies to be filmed back-to-back, as was recently done with the two 'Matrix' sequels. In addition to getting the third movie in theaters a lot faster, this approach is also a great way to save money on the production costs. I also wonder if this might be a smart move since Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom are both on such rocketing career paths. If "Pirates of the Caribbean 3" isn't greenlit fast enough, they might no longer be reasonably affordable when that time comes around. Planning the sequels this way also allows Disney to craft a trilogy rather than a series of oddly-disconnected extensions of the original story (as some sequels sometimes feel).

(12/15/03) According to USA Today, filming of the sequel is now scheduled to start in January, 2005

I Wanna Rock n Roll All Night
And Party Every Day

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 04:39 AM
ORLI MY BOI! is currently offline Click here to Send ORLI MY BOI! a Private Message Find more posts by ORLI MY BOI! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

COOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 05:47 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by Orlando_Lover45
found some things!

page 2

Orlando Bloom in The Return of the King
Photo provided by New Line Cinema

Email to a friend
Printer friendly version

More Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
• Elijah Wood interview
• Andy Serkis interview
• [b]Billy Boyd and Dominic Monaghan

What's the link for that site!!??eek!eek!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:14 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

omg did anyone see the Charlie and the Chocolate factory poster *drools* Johnny's soooo SEXEEEE!!! *faints*

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:04 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainSparrow
Cursed Pirate

I didn't see the charlie and the chocolate factory poster!
*runs back to find it*
bunny

Savvy?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:08 PM
CaptainSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol aww he looks so cute in it love

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:09 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainSparrow
Cursed Pirate

*runs back from looking at the willy wonka poster*
Very cool!! eek!
But i doubt that that's the real one. I've seen Tim Burton's sketches for the movie and they're quite different.
I'm so excited for that movie!
Happy Dance

Savvy?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:11 PM
CaptainSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote