KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » its official! superman5 production has begun

its official! superman5 production has begun
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

its official! superman5 production has begun

kevin spacey as lex luther! the guy from smallville will b superman. mandy moore will play LOIS LANE.

this is just a joke

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:21 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

ur pretty gay

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 02:55 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

you know superman5 has been in and out of production for about 4 years now maybe even longer

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:21 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fourth_avenue
Clark Joseph Kent

Love Kristin Kreuk

Kristin Kreuk Kristin Kreuk Kristin Kreuk

They pissed it off! Lana is going for Pete Ross? How could they do that? I Protest!!!!! mad

Lana Lang (Kristin Kreuk) rules!!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 05:45 AM
fourth_avenue is currently offline Click here to Send fourth_avenue a Private Message Find more posts by fourth_avenue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regex_1

Ok, Tom might make a good superman, But no way in hell should mandy moore have anything to do with superman.

[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 07:38 PM
regex_1 is currently offline Click here to Send regex_1 a Private Message Find more posts by regex_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i was just kiddin with ya'll lol

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 02:55 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote