KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » HP Ewok - Sex offender

HP Ewok - Sex offender
Started by: Sadako of Girth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

HP Ewok - Sex offender

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...rshire-14341304

An actor who appeared as a goblin in a Harry Potter film has been given a 20-week suspended sentenced for indecently exposing himself on a train.

Nicholas Read, 40, of Wade Close, Stoke-on-Trent, was found guilty of performing a sex act under cover of a juggler's hat in October 2010.

A 17-year-old girl told Leicester Crown Court how she felt "trapped" sat next to Wade on a London to Leicester train.

Read must undertake a community sex offender group work programme.

In passing sentence, Recorder Richard Bond, said: "A relatively short sentence of imprisonment will not help you and it will certainly not protect the the public from your fantasies.

"I have to ask myself this question: is this a case where not just you, but more importantly, the public would benefit from you receiving a short custodial sentence? The answer to that is no."

The court heard how Read, who played a goblin in the 2000 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone film and an ewok in Return of the Jedi, had previous convictions for making explicit phone calls to "random" women from a hotel room.

Mr Bond ordered Read to pay £500 towards the cost of his prosecution and be supervised by the Probation Service.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 29th, 2011 01:08 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexr

Hello there is it true for the harry potter movie becuase i love this movie very much. air wick air fresheners . This is a fantastic movie in the world and good movie also.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 04:10 AM
alexr is currently offline Click here to Send alexr a Private Message Find more posts by alexr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by alexr
Hello there is it true for the harry potter movie becuase i love this movie very much. air wick air fresheners . This is a fantastic movie in the world and good movie also.

I love air wick air fresheners. And you should all too!

I like to pee in my friends air wicks air fresheners and watch their expressions turn sour every 5 minutes. It makes me happy.
Harry Potter Rulles!

Last edited by the ninjak on Oct 15th, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 09:59 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

Air Wick rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 02:54 PM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote