KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom Ghostrider VS Hulk Juggernaut

Venom Ghostrider VS Hulk Juggernaut
Started by: SuperNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Venom Ghostrider VS Hulk Juggernaut

Once Again I decided to make a topic about Venom and Ghostrider, because they seem to be the most... Evil heores. Venom kills when he has too, Ghostrider kills when he has too, and they both look super evil. so, anyways, Heres another with them. Venom has already taken out Juggy, so I think it wouldnt take long for him to do it again, Especially if Ghostrider helped, Once they were done with Juggy, they would prolly go for the hulk, I think Ghost would wrap his chain around the hulk and keep him occupied, after all, with his motorcycle the hulk can not mess with him. Hed be going around in circles and crap, and hulky would be going after him, then Venom would send out some symbiote and make it wrap around hulks head, and he would supphocate and crap... And hed faint. Alright, now what do you think??? Happy Dance

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 08:18 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Now i'm not here to downplay Venom's abilities or anything, because he's my fav comic character. But i don't really see how those 2 could take out Juggy and the Hulk. Actually Juggy and the Hulk could probably combine to do a killer tag team move. I'll go with Juggernaut and the Hulk on this because neither Venom or Ghostrider are known for their intelligence, so i don't know what advantages they might have...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 09:22 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

well a tag team situation isnt good for venom and ghostrider, venom may have beat juggy and ghostrider vs hulk is question able but at the same time is too much, i hate to say it but its kinda immpossible to beat both no matter who ya are.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 10:11 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Venom would definatly take down Juggernaut, And since Ghostrider has a motorcycle, the hulk would have some running competition, and ghostrider would zoom around real fast while hulk would try to hit. Juggy would be beaten by Venom, And then theyd both go on Hulk, And with the symbiote's ability to put itself on another, it wraps around his head... and they both run... Hulk is done for.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:27 AM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, and the advantages they have Linkalicious, is that there not both huge slow brutes, Hulk isnt that slow, but Juggernaut can be many times slow, And ghostrider has a really fast motorcycle FROM HELL, so thats a big advantage, Plus Venom can minipulate his Costume so that it can be like all these helper slime dudes with huge teeth to tear into the Hulk, You saw what those huge three dogs did to him in the movie! Im sorry, but I think Ghostrider is too fast and skilled, and I think Venom can do to much with his costume, and he can like Websling and stuff, so I really think theyd be at a big vantage, plus, theyre smaller!

(Made by Godshinto)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:34 AM
Asian Hulk

Angry

Will you Shut up SuperNova!!!!if you want to insulting me!!!just shut your ---------- up!!!!!!and don't call me stupid!!!!you understand?and don't insult my comment!!!! OK!!!!

H A P P Y
C H I N E S E
N E W
Y E A R

K O N G
H U A Y
F E T
C H U A Y

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 02:43 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

one on one with both id say venom all the way, but nobody is takin both at once. if say venom is grabbed buy hulk and juggy,hes dead. like i said venom one on one with either id say him all the way. but this is impossible

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:10 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

As much as i like Ghost rider and Venom, They wont stand a chance against Juggy and Hulk. Number one reason: Jugernaut is invincible. Nothing can hurt him not even adamantium. The only way that anyone can actually stop jugernaut is by removing his helmet and telepathically shut his mind down. Secondly, Hulk gets stronger everytime he gets mad. When the X-men, Fantastic four, and the avengers fought Onslaught(They got their asses kicked), it was the Hulk who beated him in single combat. When he got so mad that he blew the shit out of onslaught's armor.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:21 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

venom beat juggy down in the madness, just wanted to remind everybody how badass the Venom dude is....but still both at once there screwed

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 03:26 AM
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will you Shut up SuperNova!!!!if you want to insulting me!!!just shut your ---------- up!!!!!!and don't call me stupid!!!!you understand?and don't insult my comment!!!! OK!!!!
ASIAN HULK, The correct way to have typed that would be-
"Supernova! Why the heck would you insult me like that? Just shut your mouth up! And dont call me stupid! You understand? And never insult my comments! OK?!?!" That would be the correct way. Anyways Asian hulk, I just think that your threads are dumb, I mean, Spider-girl sucks.

(Made by Godshinto)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 11:30 PM
Eidolon

Venom and Ghost would have no problem beating Juggy right off. I don't know that much about Ghost, but isn't he really really hard to hurt? How do you kill him? From what I know about Ghost physical combat like what Juggy uses wouldn't be able to destroy Ghost rider, and Venom's Symbiote pertty much make him immune to physical attacks.

As far as I'm concerened Venom could use his Symbiote to get into Juggy's armnor and take away Juggy's invincible gem stone thing. Or Ghost could use his stare to turn Juggy in to a crying remorsing baby.

The Hulk I think would be another matter all togather, how would Venom or Ghost beat him I don't know.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:17 AM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

well venom has faced hulk befor it was a one shot and i didnt read it, i think both have equal chance of winning that fight, but juggy may be his teams downfall

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:23 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Pass me what you all are smoking, please?

Hulk and Juggernaut would completely and utterly destroy Venom and Ghostrider.

Ghostrider is "immune" to "most forms of conventional injury." Ha!

Venom vs. Juggernaut? Juggernaut easily. Not sure why this blind loyalty runs so rampant, but are you guys kidding me? Have you all forgotten that Juggernaut can also project a forcefield that Venom could never hope to penetrate? You do know that Juggernaut does not have to breathe, eat, drink? Not to mention that he is 10 times stronger than Venom could ever hope to be - and he is, for all intents and purposes, invulnerable?

Venom could never ever EVER hope to beat The Hulk either.

Hulk and Juggernaut stomp mudholes in this team with ease.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:25 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

hey read the comic were venom fought juggy and BEAT HIM!, i said before venom and ghost rider vs both i say team hulk wins, but having ridiculous strenght does not garantee a win.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:35 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Venom and Ghost Ryda wud kick their @$$e$

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:40 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

here is the series where venom fights juggernuat

Attachment: venom vs juggy colodge.jpg
This has been downloaded 405 time(s).

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:47 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

I know you love Venom (as indicated by your name); however, I guarantee you that 99% of comic book writers will tell you that Venom could never EVER kill Juggernaut (assuming both are at optimal levels). You forgot about his forcefield? I bet that particular writer did also roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude...entire teams come out to defeat Juggernaut (X-Men, Avengers) and Hulk - one member alone could defeat both Venom and Ghost Rider. You do realize that Juggernaut could literally swat Venom into the upper atmosphere?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 04:49 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

writers aside, i know venom could not really beat juggy like you said it takes a team to beat him, and hulk can stand up to juggernaut alone. but i will say he could fight it out with hulk, hulk dosent have any filed and venom is fast enuf to take it too hulk. and i did post earlier that i know venom and ghost rider would lose. but i still say he has as much a chance as anyone to beat hulk.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:04 AM
Marcellus
executioner

but i think a lot of people down play his skill, he may not be much stronger than spidey, but he has a few extra abilities that come in very handy, and strengh is not every thing, in the marvel dc crossover venom took it to superman and almost killed him. i know venoms limits and these two are definetly too much for the knights of vengence(venom and ghost rider)

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:09 AM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i have those comics! *ahhh memories*

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:21 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote