KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » who here likes batman?

who here likes batman?
Started by: slayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slayer
Horror Fan

who here likes batman?

sorry 2v all of the batman fans out here but batman sucks sh"t the old ones r good because theyre cheesy but the newies cough.... cough.....

Attachment: customsig_2927.gif
This has been downloaded 95 time(s).

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 09:43 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Who here likes scream?
I dont think they get much cheesier than that.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 11:06 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ANGELIQUE

I DON'T LIKE BATMAN,HE'S AN A**HOLE,
HE LOST HIS PARENTS AND THATS BAD
BUT SUPERMAN AND THE MARTIAN MANHUNTER
LOST THEIR WHOLE PANETS!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:59 PM
ANGELIQUE is currently offline Click here to Send ANGELIQUE a Private Message Find more posts by ANGELIQUE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Well I like Batman I personally think he's pretty cool

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:12 PM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Batmans the best he can beat anyone!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 10:35 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Batman Rox!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 03:05 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

*checks every1's temperatures*

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 10:53 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

so what if batman lost his parents, its not like he wants anything for his loss. Instead he saves the world because of it. Thats more than i can say for all the crazy people who kill others because they lose there parents
so what is your point in saying batman is an *******

and that superman lost a plante and bats only lost his parents??: ANGELIQUE

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 12:48 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Alright well I think that Batman is pretty cool, and slayer, why in the hell do you have one of my old sigs uploaded in your post? huh

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 05:45 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Batman is one of the best developed comic book characters ever! I read more Batman than anything else and in my opinion if you think Batman is shit than you dont know Batman.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 04:50 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

what the hell is up with u idiots saying the bat sux? sure he may have not lost his planet, but he was a freaken 8 year old kid who actually got to know his parents a love them and then witness them die. hes not just some guy who put on a mask and tights and called himself a superhero, he trained for years and years to become one of the best, and if he sucked at what he does he would be dead...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:03 AM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Wow, people in here get really defensice sometimes huh

Like I said before, I like Batman and I really don't see why other people don't.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 10:46 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Batman is my 2nd favorite comicbook character after spiderman.I love Batman,but I hate what they did to his movies.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 04:31 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by slayer
*checks every1's temperatures*

Stops to check yours roll eyes (sarcastic) You're seriously on something if you can't see what an incredible superhero Batman is. Batman is a self made man and you have to respect the fact that he can accomplish most anything other superpowered heros can.

The only reason people can hate Batman is because of Jealousy. Batman, a "superhero" with no powers, self made man etc being able to handle himself better than any hero with powers............if you can't respect that, you're jealous plain and simple

Attachment: 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 10:44 PM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

im not a big fan of batman but i guess hes kinda kool i like the robin comics better though i think its coz i dont like the dam pointy ears batman has lol hehe

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 08:11 PM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by ANGELIQUE
I DON'T LIKE BATMAN,HE'S AN A**HOLE,
HE LOST HIS PARENTS AND THATS BAD
BUT SUPERMAN AND THE MARTIAN MANHUNTER
LOST THEIR WHOLE PANETS!

Superman didn't lose his planet. Kal-El wasn't even conscious when he was on Krypton. He grew up with loving parents who raised him right and knew love all his young life, if some alienation due to his physiological differences. If he never found out about Krypton, he would never know he lost his birth parents.
J'onn J'onzz, however, did lose his planet. He lived there, he loved there, he lost his whole culture. So, okay, the Martian Manhunter did lose his whole planet... but not when he was eight years old!
What does this have to do with anything? Why even say such a pointless thing as you did? Damn.
I'm not going to bother listing the reasons why Batman is cool. If you don't know, then you are a damn fool heathen full of wickedness and there's no hope for you. You will have to live the rest of your life in the shadow of ignorance, instead of the shadow of justice that is cast by the vast cloak of the Dark Knight. stick out tongue

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 10:26 PM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

i like batman, but I accept him for the rightwing psycho that he is. the cartoon version by bruce timm is the only characterization that does him justice. personally, I like Daredevil, the non-upper class man's batman

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 05:55 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
striderx

I liked batman.
It just seems he has become too much super hero like now.
He always beats the crap of superman in any encounter and also his gadgets seem just too futuristic and just too much to be built by him and alfred.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 09:00 PM
striderx is currently offline Click here to Send striderx a Private Message Find more posts by striderx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Batman isn't a right-wing psycho. He's a fascist, but he's not necessarily right-wing. He doesn't think or act like radical Republicans, he isn't religious, he hates guns with a passion, he doesn't push for favoritism for the rich, and he looks out for the lower classes. But he is, like many classic superheroes, full of facist tendencies. The best depiction of this is in mcgdo Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns."
I should remind you that Daredevil recently became a fascist himself. He is the new Kingpin of Hell's Kitchen. He's now more of a psycho than Batman.
I definitely agree that Daredevil rocks and so did Bruce Timm's cartoon.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:01 PM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman_Beyond

batman is not phycotic he h8s violance and guns he just wants things to gegt done and takes the law iin to his own hands

Meant to be revising.......oh well

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 07:09 PM
Batman_Beyond is currently offline Click here to Send Batman_Beyond a Private Message Find more posts by Batman_Beyond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote