KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » If you were an X-man...

If you were an X-man...
Started by: Devalion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
House of Jade

If you were an X-man...

If you were an X-man who would be your worst enermy/and who would you fight? devil
Are you a bad mutant who hates all the goody-goody X-men? Or are you the saver of the universe or even the hero for the damsel (ooops spelling) in distress?

Last edited by House of Jade on Dec 30th, 2003 at 04:08 PM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 03:53 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

i am the bad guy who sets big things on fire, hates the x-men and has great fun big grin And drinks much Vodka big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 03:59 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Yeah, but who would you hate the most? All the X-men, or a certain one?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:07 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

I would be kinda like Storm. Hate humans, and hate the brother hood just because they dont need to be little panzies and pout about hmans all the time.

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:08 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

Devalion: I would hate every good guy just because I'm cool big grin oh and humans, i would kill lots of humans and have great fun big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:18 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkphoenix

vampiree: i dont think any mutants drink lots of vodka lol anyway, i would be a good guy... probably not like any mutants from the movie so far... I would be like Gambit or Banshee cuz they're cool lol and I would hate the stupid brotherhood

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:26 PM
darkphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send darkphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by darkphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

hmpf! I would drink!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:27 PM
Dez Wagner
maniac

I would be a good guy looks like a demon. I would try to protect the ppl and fight Vampy and in the end we would go to drink! And sing!

youpiiii...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:27 PM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

yeah big grin karaoke bar stick out tongue And i would fight Dezzie and OF COURSE i would win, cuz she's SO POWERLESS...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:30 PM
Abbita

I'd just be like mystique cus then i could change into a good guy or a bad guy whenever i felt like it and i could go get drunk with all my good/bad mates. big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:31 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

I would win and I SING BETTER!!! MUHAHAHA!! I'm the powerful singer and fighter!!! tehehehe! um.. and I'd drink more!!! muhaha!

youpiiii...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:35 PM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Man, i'd drink until i went blind and passed out, then in the hospital i would change the drip with vodka and get drunk until i died.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:37 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

Dezzie: But ye would be so drunk that ye would not move from the ground, while I would be completely sober cuz I'm Slovian and yer NOT. Mwahahaha... and I play the piano better than ye!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:37 PM
Abbita

I'd get taken to the hospital my my good and bad mates then i would listen to ya playing the piano while i change the drip.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:39 PM
Mr. Football

id be naked-man.....with the power to blind people

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:53 PM
Mr. Football is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Football a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Football Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

I'd play blockflöte with ya, Vampy in the hospital and I'd be sober cuz the hungarians can stand the alcohol well too! what is Slovian?

youpiiii...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 06:04 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

Slovian: a whole buch o' ppl in europe including: Czech, Latvian, Russian, Polish and many more, but sadly NOT Hungarian, cuz they blocked themselves from Slovians in uhm... I dunno... 500- 1300AD? They are said to be very resistant to alkohol big grin

blockflote?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 06:09 PM
Dez Wagner
maniac

ooh, I know then... but in Hungary live slovian people too (slav in hungarian) smile
and I have slovian and german ancestors so I'd be sober too. big grin

blockflöte is the alto-flute, the F-flute if I remembered well...

youpiiii...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:49 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

i would be a kinda neutral guy... jus another mutant, i mite be bad one day and good the next

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 08:23 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

ok, i'm 1/6 solvian and i am... wow, i actually am able to not get drunk easly, LOL!(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) beer

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 03:48 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote