KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » pirate party :)

pirate party :)
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

pirate party :)

Yea... well, it is currently 4:54 pm on the 9th of June here in Australia...

and guess what?

That means its....

Johnny's Birthday!!!

(haha... like it? i made the font 'chocolate' coz he's yummy. hahaha, i make myself laugh)

smile
Happy Birthday smile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 06:56 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Happy Dance

Attachment: fork.jpg
This has been downloaded 101 time(s).

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 08:13 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

haha

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 09:37 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOCOLATE BOY! Happy 47! <3

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 12:13 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ZOMG IT IS! I TOTALLY FORGOT!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SEXY BOY!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 09:25 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

GAAAH!!! I NEW TODAY WAS IMPORTANT WHEN I WOKE UP!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS XO

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 09:27 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

awww, I remember the days when I happily celebrate Johnny's birthday with a weird dream about him and his party...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 11:19 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

WEIRD DREAMS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST!

Except when they involve giant spiders....

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 01:23 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Hahahah I always have weird and adventurous dreams including celebs and other people who all the sudden know each other. It's fun!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 01:25 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

The craziest dream I had involved my English teacher punishing everyone by making them go to the library to color pictures of Santa.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 01:37 PM
PirateofOslo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh, what a terrible punishment! I can never remeber my best dreams sad

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 01:39 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

I hate forgetting dreams.... sad

But yes, it WAS terrible! And then she was angry that we didn't color them right!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 01:54 PM
PirateofOslo

There is no RIGHT when coloring. You're supposed to use your imagination! Stupid imaginairy english teacher.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 04:02 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

The real life English teacher was worse! She FOLLOWED us! We had her in 6th grade, and then she became a 7th grade teacher just to stalk us or something. And she was incredibly cheerful all the time, Umbridge style.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 04:42 PM
PirateofOslo

Ewwww Umbridge. Oooh that made me think of AVPS big grin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 05:09 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

JOE WALKER AS UMBRIDGE! IT WILL HAPPEN!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 09:41 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Weird dreams are so much fun. I had one where this old lady named Delois Sadberry (I swear that was her name) was trying to sell me LSD at a stand in the middle of the desert at like, coachella. So weird lol

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 03:29 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Hey, LSD is the stuff of champions lol Beatles ftw

...just kidding about the champions bit...drugs are bad...

*trying to not promote drugs*

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 05:14 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

You fail at the 'not trying' part. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 11:35 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

I realized that after the fact. Thanks for pointing out my insecure flaws.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 09:26 PM