KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » explain this to me

explain this to me
Started by: .:Space Opera:.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

explain this to me

if they killed bootstrap bill after they stole the gold, how did bootsrap bill die?

according to the movie if you steal a piece of aztec gold then you cant die. they said that the mutinee on the black pearl happened after the stealing of the gold. so they tied bootstrap bill up and sent him to the bottom of davey jone's locker, but the thing is that he couldnt die because he stole the gold too. so i think that either the writers over looked this or its a leadway into the sequals where we may get to meet bootstrap himself.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 05:54 PM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

After the curse was lifted, he would still be at the bottom of the ocean. So, he would have drowned by the end of the movie.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 06:24 PM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

unless, he took off his boots with the cannon on it or came to an islad or sumat. i dont think he would still be under the ocean for 10 years... maybe the writers have him coming up in the sequel but who knows...?

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 06:26 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Ooo... that would be interesting. That would be an interesting twist!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 06:28 PM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yeh innit, well i guess we'll jus have to wait until it comes out... i wish it would come out sooner though..

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 06:33 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

same here. I don't think I can wait that long! (August 2005, right?)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 06:37 PM
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yeh think so, wel sometime on 2005 i mean cudnt they release it this year, ok i know they cnat but still the anitciptation... sad lol...

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 06:39 PM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

yeah, and I heard that there will be auditions for a 10-15 year old girl.
i think it would be fun to try out, but I don't know how you get in. *sad*

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 07:09 PM
aniron

I think he would have blown up into pieces after being starpped to a cannon and all.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 08:36 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

why would he blow up?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 08:57 PM
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

quote:
Originally posted by orlilover42
yeah, and I heard that there will be auditions for a 10-15 year old girl.
i think it would be fun to try out, but I don't know how you get in. *sad*

yeh me too... sad *dreams about getting in big grin*

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 09:17 PM
beaujay1
!

I agree w/ you above^. it just downright sucks, you probably need an agent to get you all the details and stuff...dammit mad and depressed

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 10:50 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

You're probalbly right. sad miffed mad

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 10:51 PM
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

yeh i know that sucks a$$!!!

rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:53 PM
The Inkeeper

wel if he was strapped to a cannon he would sink, the pressure at the bottom of the ocean is enormous, at just 100 feet your lungs cave in, and the caribean is a DEEP ocean, he would be seriously crushed and dead, and if not dead he wouldnt be able to go anywhere would he being all crushed, so as soon as the surse is lifted, then he would DEFINATELY die

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 04:13 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Oh! That makes sense.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 04:35 PM
CaptainClaire

quote:
Originally posted by beaujay1
I agree w/ you above^. it just downright sucks, you probably need an agent to get you all the details and stuff...dammit mad and depressed

I agree. We can't all be rich enough to have an agent... someone rich and posh will get the part and get to meet Johnny and Orli and everything... sad

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 04:41 PM
CaptainClaire is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainClaire a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainClaire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

I hate them!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 04:45 PM
WeAreTheWorld

well not all agents have to be paid for.. they might choose you.. if you are really into that kind of stuff then you should starting having scene nights and you might get luckybig grinthumb upyes

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:33 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

we've been over this soo many times!!

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:00 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote