KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » *blushes* I'm sorta new...

*blushes* I'm sorta new...
Started by: Nienna

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nienna
nonexistent

*blushes* I'm sorta new...

Hi, my name is Ying-hua, but I wish it was Iirima. Wait, dangit, can't remember what Iirima means...anywerps, I'm 13 and adopted, and a huge Orli fan. Well, who isn't? stick out tongue I love Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean, but also Les Misèrables, and I don't expect for you to know what that is!

So...HEWO, everybody!

smile,

Ying-hua, or as I shall call myself, Iirima

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 12:28 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Iirima, welcome to KMC! have a great time big grin

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 12:40 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

I already have had a great time...umm...starting several threads in which I didn't mean to, and being repiled to! YAY!!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 12:56 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

No need to be shy. Just make yourself at home. cool

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 01:10 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Hey there again, Hope you enjoy your stay at KMC!

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 02:57 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

HEY WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:25 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowGirl
Sick Of Love

Hi Irima! Welcome and enjoy your stay here at KMC! smile

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:36 AM
ShadowGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote "Les Misèrables, and I don't expect for you to know what that is!"

smile hello there. Well since it's a major musical that has been to most major cities over and over again I would think that most people would know what it is. "Keeper of the inn, master of the house" can still hear that song as clear as day smile

Chillin out with my little Irish leprechaun, my faithful butler Jeeves and a ukulele playin Hawaiian midget. All is solid in Pel's world.

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Kahlil Gibran

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:24 AM
Peloquin is currently offline Click here to Send Peloquin a Private Message Find more posts by Peloquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Hello and Welcome, enjoy your stay in the forum. smile

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:26 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

welcome and have lots of fun smile

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 09:27 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

quote:
Originally posted by Peloquin
quote "Les Misèrables, and I don't expect for you to know what that is!"

smile hello there. Well since it's a major musical that has been to most major cities over and over again I would think that most people would know what it is. "Keeper of the inn, master of the house" can still hear that song as clear as day smile

YAY! Someone knows what Les Miz is! YAAAAAAAAAY! Master of the House! Keeper of the Zoo! Ready to relieve 'em of-*sees stares* Oh....hi!

And look. I get so many happy welcomes! *hugs* Wow...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 11:48 AM
babeyx

hi

hi im kinda new too xxx i love orli too xxxxx

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 12:56 PM
babeyx is currently offline Click here to Send babeyx a Private Message Find more posts by babeyx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

smile HIZEEZ!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 01:02 PM