KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Revolutions dvd release date here!

The dVd
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I will camp out for it 8 26.67%
Ill rent it 2 6.67%
I wont watch it 0 0%
I dont want to think about it 1 3.33%
Ill buy it 19 63.33%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Matrix Revolutions dvd release date here!
Started by: theone0103

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Real Revolutions Relasese Date!!!

The real date for The Matrix Revolutions on DVD is ... do you really want me to tell you or do you want to go wandering into the middle of nowhere screaming to the cars because you don't know the release date, (well i'm going outta my reach because if you are in the middle of nowhere you will not find cars because it is nowhere, but i'm getting out and over my head so...)

I will just tell you that the Date for the matrix revolutions to come out on DVD is April 6, 2004.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 09:30 PM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

And where does it say this?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 09:34 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

on the back of my bus ticket thumb uphappy

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:15 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

laughing out loud

Well that may not be the most reliable source, but it's more believable then being released next month

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:34 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Matrix Revolutions dvd release date here!

The current release date for the Matrix Revolutions dvd is April 6th.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 08:27 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

eek!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 05:16 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Is this from a reliable source?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 10:09 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Well if that's the case, I'm the first one in line! big grin Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 01:52 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

I'll probably do what I did for Reloaded. Just walk through a store and happen to see and think *Hey! This movie ruled I'll get*

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:15 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, April 6th does sound about right...so even if it's not the exact date, it should be somewhere around there. Where is the source you heard this from, though? I'm just curious.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:46 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Trinity_Matrix> umm...he said that he got that source from the back of a bus ticket.
How cool! Bus tickets that actually tell you stuff...

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:11 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieKiller
The Devil Himself

Mm... I don't know... if you please tell me the source so I can go and see for myself. Thanks to anyone that answers my call.

cool "Todo lo que tiene un principio tiene un final. Veo venir el final. Veo a la oscuridad esparciéndose. Veo muerte. Y tu eres lo único que se interpone en su camino. Si no lo puedes detener esta noche me temo que el mañana nunca llegará." *--La Oráculo, "Matrix Revoluciones"* cool

smokin' "El futuro aún no ha sido escrito. El único futuro que existe es el que nosotros creamos" *--John Connor, "Terminator 3: La Rebelión de las Máquinas"* smokin'

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 12:46 AM
MovieKiller is currently offline Click here to Send MovieKiller a Private Message Find more posts by MovieKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 09:58 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Well, that link says

"The Matrix Revolutions on April 6?"

Notice the question-mark.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 01:40 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Grar, breaking the last-post vow, but it's more definite than X-mas release! yes

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 02:44 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

JKozzy> Forumlife is addictive, didn't you know?
"Don't forum and Drive!" yes

Oh, yes. April is more realistic than that "I hate the Matrix so I'll spread the rumour it already goes out on DVD in January." We'll just have to wait and... see... (Googles around - man, the net and DVD-rumours, now RotK Extended comes out this spring, too????).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 02:48 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Wasn't it don't drink and post?....... Anyways, I hope it doesn't come out too early, because the X-men DVD did and had to come out with two: one with no content and one with lots of content.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 03:09 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

jeez that wouldve sucked for the people who bought the "no content"...but...I'm a patient person. I can wait for the DVD on April smile

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 04:52 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

I can wait for the box set w/ extra disc. smile AND the normal DVD. stick out tongue

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 05:50 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

There's gonna be both?? confused

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:34 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote