KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirate Name...

Pirate Name...
Started by: Switch13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Switch13

Pirate Name...

I really need to stop posting quizzes laughing out loud Anywhos take the test to reveal your Pirate name

Whats your pirate name?

Myself:

Black Anne Roberts
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!
(please log in to view the image) stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:35 PM
Switch13 is currently offline Click here to Send Switch13 a Private Message Find more posts by Switch13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

Re: Pirate Name...

mine is..

Black Anne Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

pirate (please log in to view the image)

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 05:26 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

Mad Mary Bonney

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 06:44 PM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ha! My name is Captin Bess Flint! HAHAHAHA! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 07:48 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

Pirate name? Not sure. I'll have to get back to you on that.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 08:29 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

Me:
Mad Charity Kidd
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 08:36 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

mine is

Dirty Mary Kidd.....maybe i did something wrong....i'm taking that test again!!!!!!!!!! :/

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 08:43 PM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

Captain Anne Kidd....has a ring to it lol

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 09:11 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

Took it again....Iron Jenny Kidd....hmmm

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 09:22 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Dread Pirate Flint. hmmmm

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 09:50 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

I took it again. I like this one better.thumb up
Captain Charity Cash
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 09:57 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

hehe it's like a total preppy pirate hehehehedevil

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 11:23 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Iron Jenny Rackham

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 05:39 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

lool yes it is!!! yay!!...i mean uhm...arrr!!!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:00 PM
WeAreTheWorld

hehehe like omg arrr!!!!

lolz sorrystick out tonguestick out tongueI strive ti be differentstick out tonguewink

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:04 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Mad Charity Bonney <That my name thats my name !!!

It is like so Cute bunny

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:10 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

hehe Charity juss like *---* except she had a different last namesmilesmile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:14 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

I'm Iron Mary Rackham

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:16 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

According to this quiz, my pirate name is:

"...Mad Dog Cash..."

~Part crazy, part mangy, all rabid, you're the pirate all the others fear might just snap soon. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

I think the musical bit is me, but the rest...hmm...

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 06:21 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

hehe your crazylaughinglaughingwacko

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 09:54 PM