KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Awe Premiere In Disneyland!!!!

Awe Premiere In Disneyland!!!!
Started by: PirateDiva

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Awe Premiere In Disneyland!!!!

Ok Girls Just as it was last year, before the DMC Premiere, Disneyland has left a message on their Calendar of events for May 19:

Special Theme Park Hours for May 19, 2007
Due to a private event on Saturday, May 19, 2007, DisneylandŽ Park will be opening at 6:30 a.m. and closing at 5:00 p.m. Disney's California AdventureŽ Park will extend its hours that day and will be open from 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis...p;date=20070501

Thats how it was Last Year on June 24th....so IMO this is Oficial The Premiere has been set For May 19th! They wouldnt close the park at 5 on a Saturday for just anything!!!

W00o0o00o0o0o0 MAY 19th Pirates of the Caribbean: AT Worlds End Premiere in DISNEYLAND I'm Soooo There!!! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 07:16 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jackismyboo
Mrs. Depp

I can't wait till May 19th it will be so fun!!!! big grin rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

gwen stefani is the POP QUEEN
http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=1069440

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 11:30 PM
jackismyboo is currently offline Click here to Send jackismyboo a Private Message Find more posts by jackismyboo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Me either...I Guess I'LL see Ya There!!!! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 11:36 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jackismyboo
Mrs. Depp

yeah it sounds fun

i am going to be looking for a woobly gate and when i find it when i see johnny coming down i'm going to break it and run towards him and when you see a girl get dragged by security think of me! lol wink

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:16 AM
jackismyboo is currently offline Click here to Send jackismyboo a Private Message Find more posts by jackismyboo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LOL....when u see a Girl Kiss JohnnY on the Mouth....THAT ME!!! big grin!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:52 AM
xXSweetSXx
Im a Puffer fish :D

>_< *tear* Aww I wish i could go to California Dont think my parent's will let me...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:25 AM
xXSweetSXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXSweetSXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXSweetSXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

Re: Awe Premiere In Disneyland!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ok Girls Just as it was last year, before the DMC Premiere, Disneyland has left a message on their Calendar of events for May 19:

Special Theme Park Hours for May 19, 2007
Due to a private event on Saturday, May 19, 2007, DisneylandŽ Park will be opening at 6:30 a.m. and closing at 5:00 p.m. Disney's California AdventureŽ Park will extend its hours that day and will be open from 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis...p;date=20070501

Thats how it was Last Year on June 24th....so IMO this is Oficial The Premiere has been set For May 19th! They wouldnt close the park at 5 on a Saturday for just anything!!!

W00o0o00o0o0o0 MAY 19th Pirates of the Caribbean: AT Worlds End Premiere in DISNEYLAND I'm Soooo There!!! big grin

YEY!! Nice work love!

We all have to hang out when we get there haha.

Now we gotta go crash this party and kidnap Johnny, and Orlando, maybe Keira. *thinks* Or go and see the red carpet... confused

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:40 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Why Thank You Darling i have been checking everyday for that calendar to show up or say something....and finally it did....YAY!!! Yes we must all get together!!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:21 AM
jackismyboo
Mrs. Depp

that sounds fun maybe we can all meet somewhere then let the scheming begin!!!! lol

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:44 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO!!!!! Sounds Like a Plan!! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:32 PM
Captain's Wench

WOO!!

Hatching a plannn while watching piraattes!!! It's a date. big grin

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 06:14 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

wow,.. so its not gonna be on the 25,.. or what?

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:58 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

they are talking about the premiere at Disneyland...the worldwide release date in the theatres is May 25...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:50 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

ohhh,... so the US open it in theaters the 19???? But the rest of the world must wait?? or just forieng languages????

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 09:32 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

quote: (post)
Originally posted by diddly
ohhh,... so the US open it in theaters the 19???? But the rest of the world must wait?? or just forieng languages????

No no love big grin

The red carpet premire, it doesnt open in theatres till the 25. But the cast and crew and special people *thats gonna be us*, get to see it like 2 weeks ahead of time. So the public premire is 25, the red carpet premire is 19.

kk?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:57 PM
diddly
DIVING

Ohh,..... that sucks.... I wont be able to go to Disneyland,.....

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:45 PM
Captain's Wench

Do you live in the States? I don't live very far from Disneyland but HEY you still have some time for some convincing big grin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:03 AM
diddly
DIVING

ya I actually live in beautiful smog filled So Cal!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:05 AM
Captain's Wench

OH! I live in San Diego and I'm so GOING!! You should at least try! It would be an adventure!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:07 AM
diddly
DIVING

ya I'll see but we are on a budget(I'm going to Washington 2xs, dance camp, bahammas,....etc) so I'll see if I can beg

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:08 AM