KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Twins Connection

The Twins Connection
Started by: mook

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mook

The Twins Connection

What is the connection between the Twins?

are they the same program manifested in two 'bodies'?

or

two different programs of the same type?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 12:53 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

two of the same type my guess huh

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 01:03 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

me 2blink

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 09:11 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

in the real world, twins can be identical in every way and they could be as different as night and day, in appearance and evething else... so my guess is the twins are 2 different programs with the same purpose, with the same shell... maybe the merovingian gave them a package deal...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 12:38 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by kalantiaw
in the real world, twins can be identical in every way and they could be as different as night and day, in appearance and evething else... so my guess is the twins are 2 different programs with the same purpose, with the same shell... maybe the merovingian gave them a package deal...

so they are two separate programs?

what about when they say 'WE are getting aggravated' etc
doesnt this imply that they are the same program but in two 'bodies'?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:25 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by mook
so they are two separate programs?

what about when they say 'WE are getting aggravated' etc
doesnt this imply that they are the same program but in two 'bodies'?

that's exactly what twins are... every pair of twins came from one egg that eventually formed two bodies, identical or not. when i said they were 2 different programs, that was just my opinion. and when they said "we are getting agrravated", i think they were just trying to convey that they are in fact twins that operate on the purpose. they may or may not be the same program.

am i making sense huh ?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 01:43 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BioLogos

A small correction on the biology (you can decide whether or not this is relevant):

Identical twins come from the same fertilized egg: they have the same "genetic program"

Fraternal (i.e., nonidentical) twins come from two separate eggs, i.e., two different "genetic programs". wink

Last edited by BioLogos on Feb 2nd, 2004 at 03:49 AM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 03:11 AM
BioLogos is currently offline Click here to Send BioLogos a Private Message Find more posts by BioLogos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

i dont think we should be getting too deep into biology.

are they;

a.) one program with two 'bodies'

b.)two programs that are identical

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 01:26 PM
super pr*xy

maybe they are one big program uncontainable in one shell, hence the two bodies.

think of it as a double pressed album. same artist, same album, different discs.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 01:25 AM
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

I think we've got a live one here.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 04:46 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

Cool thread!

Anyways, I think the twins are one program running on the Matrix equivalent of dual monitors.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 02:41 AM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

same program, 2 shells.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 02:12 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

sum1butno1>Anyways, I think the twins are one program running on the Matrix equivalent of dual monitors.

audioheem>same program, 2 shells.

yeah i would agree with that.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 12:52 PM
sum1butno1
Transient being

Makes you wonder though, what would an example of a schizophrenic program be? big grin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 02:23 AM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote