KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Jamessen In

Jamessen In
Started by: Tela

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Jamessen In

(((Know relation to the hotel. Rowling owns everyone, except my two O.C.'s)))

Courtney had changed much over the last seven years. Her brown hair was so dark now, it was almost black. Her blue eyes were dark and seemingly souless. She was tall and skinny. Living with her uncle, Courtney had become more and more like him.

This would be her last year at Hogwarts.The thought made her mentally jump for joy and at the same time she despaired.

Courtney, not meaning to, start stabbing her eggs with her fork then tearing them too pieces.

Severus Snape looked unnerved for once in his life. He had yet to tell Courtney about her father. He cleared his throat. "I believe your eggs are already dead." he said arching an eye brow.

(((Carry on wink )))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 11:04 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Courtney hadn't noticed Professor Snape behind her. After hearing his voice she turned to look at him but did not say anything.

"I need a word with you Miss Higgs!" He told her sternly.

"4'oclock in my office, don't be late!" He added as he spun on his heels and walked away with his robes flying behind him.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 08:46 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Courtney took a deep breath. She didn't know what she did, but she was in deep shit. She quickly at her eggs then followed him. "Why not now?" she said finally catching up. She had barely broke a sweat.
(((She's not a higgs yet, she's a Jamessen right now)))

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:58 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

(is this young mother courtney? i thought it was the daughter...laughing out loud stick out tongue)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 03:00 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

"Very well Miss Jamessen, come along to my office."

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 10:41 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

quote:
Originally posted by airangel429
(is this young mother courtney? i thought it was the daughter...laughing out loud stick out tongue)

(((it's the young mother)))

Courtney smirked. She followed Severus to his office. She wondered what was so important.

Snape slung the door open, let Courtney in first, and followed shutting the door behind them . He waited until she was seated.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:41 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

"Miss Jamessen, I regret to inform you of some news that will cause you discomfort." Prof. Snape began, in a calmer more relaxed voice.

"It involves your father." He said.

Courtney's mind was racing, "My father.....but......" she stopped.

Anger began to fill Courtney, how could this teacher sit and say he knows anything of her father. Her father was a loyal business man, and many wizards came to visit him from all over the world. He was almost like the Godfather of wizards.

What could have happened? she thought.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 05:39 AM
Tela

It didn't hit Courtney. Seveus sighed. He sat down in the chair behind is taken.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 08:26 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

"Miss Jamesson, with all due respect to your father there are some things you MUST know." He told her.

She stared blankly at him and waited for him to continue.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 10:18 AM
Tela

(Mwuahaha, um yeah, i have this thing called writers block.)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 12:02 PM
Tela

Courtney looked up at her uncle. Her blue eyes searching his for his answer. AT that very moment, she looked like her father, which made Severus Snape almost die of a heart attack. "Do you always have to seem so tentive."

Courtney sneered too making the image of her sixteen year old father pop into Snape's head. 'Damn, if Potter is too bloody stupid to see the resemblance, then she should be the one that he-who-must-not-be-named controls to kill the stupid git.' Snape took a deep breath. "Let me start over."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 05:17 AM