KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » New Revelation!!!!!!!!!

New Revelation!!!!!!!!!
Started by: husky321

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
husky321

New Revelation!!!!!!!!!

In M1 when neo is in the car on the way to see the oracle he passes a van and a man with a scarf and then a buick. In M3 he passes the exact same thing as he goes to see the oracle. I don't mean similar, I mean it is the exact same people, scarf and buick, exact everything

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:20 AM
husky321 is currently offline Click here to Send husky321 a Private Message Find more posts by husky321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

OMG, You're absolutely right... eek! eek! eek! ! Nice!!

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:30 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Deja vu... eek! wink

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 02:34 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

eek!eek!eek!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 02:35 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BioLogos

Cool observation! But why did The Bros bother to do this??? Where they just reusing film, or is this really meant to be a "deja vu" experience? If it IS deja vu, then is this supposed to imply that the Matrix has been changed (as was true of the others), or something else?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 06:35 PM
BioLogos is currently offline Click here to Send BioLogos a Private Message Find more posts by BioLogos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxphreakxx
Phreaky Boy

Thats pretty good noticing that

Thats why they call me Stallion wink

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 11:40 PM
xxphreakxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxphreakxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxphreakxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

there must be a reason for this;

"If it IS deja vu, then is this supposed to imply that the Matrix has been changed (as was true of the others), or something else?"

everything that has a beginning...etc

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 01:33 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thomas Anderson

Is it to see if we noticed? I certainly didn't, but I'll look out for it next time...

Was it to show that there was about to be a change? Things happening again - just going round in a loop?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 04:49 PM
Thomas Anderson is currently offline Click here to Send Thomas Anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Anderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieKiller
The Devil Himself

Wow cool!!! I'll check it out. Thanks for the info wink

cool "Todo lo que tiene un principio tiene un final. Veo venir el final. Veo a la oscuridad esparciéndose. Veo muerte. Y tu eres lo único que se interpone en su camino. Si no lo puedes detener esta noche me temo que el mañana nunca llegará." *--La Oráculo, "Matrix Revoluciones"* cool

smokin' "El futuro aún no ha sido escrito. El único futuro que existe es el que nosotros creamos" *--John Connor, "Terminator 3: La Rebelión de las Máquinas"* smokin'

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 11:01 PM
MovieKiller is currently offline Click here to Send MovieKiller a Private Message Find more posts by MovieKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

em

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 11:05 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

deja vu? maybe. neo's "previous" life. his life before he believed he was the one.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 01:28 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by kalantiaw
deja vu? maybe. neo's "previous" life. his life before he believed he was the one.

but what has changed?

'deja vu means they changed something'

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 04:35 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thomas Anderson

Now he believes he's the centre of the Matrix whereas before he was just nothing.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 04:42 PM
Thomas Anderson is currently offline Click here to Send Thomas Anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Anderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

"deja vu" means (exactly translated) "already seen"
also the direct quote is "a deja vu usually means something's been changed" so it doesnt HAVE to mean they changed something..
but i agree it goes along w/his "rebirth" within the matrix into The ONE.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:01 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

yes, just like when they were in the hallway. Someone please post the pic of this smile

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 08:45 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Hrmmm this was mentioned months ago...by me.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 07:08 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
husky321

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
Hrmmm this was mentioned months ago...by me.

hmmm. Where did you mention this? Give us a link please

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 08:51 PM
husky321 is currently offline Click here to Send husky321 a Private Message Find more posts by husky321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never would have noticed that

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 09:21 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

Hey dats like Gandalf when he is turned into Gandalf the White from Gandalf the Grey. Neo turned into The One from Mr. Anderson

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 12:10 AM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

We were doing a film unit in english class, and my teacher mentioned the use of "bookends" in film. Like the trace program and room 303 in M1.
Well, I think that this and other similarities (see Kozzy's thread "Anyone else notice these similarities?") between M1 and M3 could be bookends for the trilogy. A kind of device the Wachowskis used to close up the series.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 01:40 AM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote