KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » DC/marvel trade

DC/marvel trade
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

DC/marvel trade

If you could trade one character from DC to Marvel (vise versa) who would it be?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:42 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I think Daredevil and Moon Knight would work very well as foils to Batman in Gotham. Batman's all like "this is my city" and is tyrannical over who he allows in as far as costumes and capes go. Having two guys that, in my mind, are equals to him, would really add some tension. Especially once Matt Murdock uses his super hearing to discern that Bat's is really Bruce Wayne! I'm sure Bruce would eventually find out who Murdock is, but it would take awhile for him to gather enough clues and evidence, whereas Murdock finds out just by listening to his heartbeat.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:46 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

in theory couldn't Plastic man work in the FF and they could make Sue leader...I know she's not a mega brain like Reed but to say she's dumb would be a stretch.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:07 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

LOL

I think that Marvel should get......................Nightwing!!!!!

And Dc should get..........................................Jubilee!!!

Everyone's happy!!! (except DC)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:27 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
LOL

I think that Marvel should get......................Nightwing!!!!!

And Dc should get..........................................Jubilee!!!

Everyone's happy!!! (except DC)

LOL http://www.geocities.com/x_villains...pse/apoccy1.wav

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:29 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

The FF could reshuffle, but it's not really them anymore. Whenever they've lost and added a member, something always feels off, and it's never permanent. Reed, Sue, Ben and Johnny are the Fantastic Four, and always will be.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:37 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I suppose but every know and then it's good to drop one or two and bring in some replacements....if only for a couple of issues.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:40 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Mhm.

Attachment: luke cage.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:34 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
I think Daredevil and Moon Knight would work very well as foils to Batman in Gotham. Batman's all like "this is my city" and is tyrannical over who he allows in as far as costumes and capes go. Having two guys that, in my mind, are equals to him, would really add some tension. Especially once Matt Murdock uses his super hearing to discern that Bat's is really Bruce Wayne! I'm sure Bruce would eventually find out who Murdock is, but it would take awhile for him to gather enough clues and evidence, whereas Murdock finds out just by listening to his heartbeat.

You know, Daredevil already did that in Daredevil/Batman crossover. smile

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 09:38 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Mhm.

Holy shit, that's my new sig. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 09:40 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
You know, Daredevil already did that in Daredevil/Batman crossover.

I know, but it wasn't that good. I'd like to reset the clock, and have them reencounter each other. They both have very similar motives and modus operandi--using fear, and whatnot.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 10:06 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I've done a thread something like this already:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t352995.html

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:32 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote