KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » my story

my story
Started by: PinkDi@monds

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

my story

"OOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!"wailed Lou's little brother,Sammy.
"oh shut it will you?im TRYING to talk to Michael!!so shut up runt!" Lou snapped back at her daft brother. She only poked him so he'd go away and leave her to talk to her boyfriend!! How annoying was he?
"So we'll meet up tomorrow at thecinema at 5:30? OK see you there! Love you...see ya..." Lou always hated this part where she had to hang up. Well, it had to be done!
"oooooooooooooh you lurve him do you? MAMMY MAMMY Lou is scaring me again!" Sammy teased then whimpered as his older sister gave him the 'shut up NOW or I'll kill you' look.
Of course, because Lou was the oldest,she got blamed. She was sooooo annoyed! Why did she ALWAYS get blamed? Why wasnt she allowed to talk to her boyfriend in PEACE?!?!?!?! With all this zooming around in her head, Lou was all set to storm out of the house.
"And where do you think you are going young lady?" Mum asked her teenage daughter.
"To see my boyfriend. Is that ok? Your highness?" Lou slammed the front door behind her in utter rage. Could she do ANYTHING without getting snapped at?
After a short while, Lou reached her boyfriend, Michaels house. When she knocked, Michael answered, looking as gorgeous as ever. He greeted her with a quick snog, then smiled at her.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:25 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"i didnt know you were coming over!"grinned Michael"i couldnt wait to see you, i thought i'd have to wait until monday...anyway, come upstairs i've got something to show you."
"oh, okay..."said Lou nervously as Michael took her hand and lead her upstairs.
"close your eyes" he said. Lou did.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 04:15 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

they turned a few corners, and Lou had no idea where they were going. finally they stopped. Michael sat her down, which was rather difficult, as Lou still had her eyes closed.
"okay, open your eyes Lou!"said Michael as soon as Lou had sat down.
As Lou opened her eyes she saw her boyfriend sitting in front of her, holding a small gift bag out for her. Lou smiled at Michael, wondering what was in the bag. It was obviously a gift because it was in in a gift bag. But what kind of gift was it? She ended her curiosity, took the bag, pulled out a little box and opened it. She gasped as she saw what was inside, a silver chain with a diamond encrusted heart charm on it. It was beautiful. And expensive. Lou had seen it in the catalogues, and it was £40.00.
"It's wonderful, I love it!!!!!" Lou exclaimed excitedly.
"I hoped you would like it. There's something else in there for you as well" Michael replied.
Lou dug her hand into the gift bag and took out a charm bracelet, with a variety of charms to clip on.
"I don't know what to say..." Lou said.
"You don't have to say anything" Michael grinned, put her necklace on her, her charms on her bracelet and her bracelet on her wrist. Then her took her into his arms and started to kiss her passionately.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 06:29 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"sleep over tonight babes"Michael whispered into Lou's ear.
"I'll ask"
"oh c'mon,live dangerously!"
Lou pulled away.
"I cant my mom would murder me, and besides, I'm only 15 and so are you!"
"Well whatever, but that doesn't stop you sleeping over does it?No i didn't think so. So what's the prob?"Michael pulled her onto his lap. "I love you, you love me, and we don't have to Do It, so sleep, please!"
"okay I'll sleep, but no sex right?"
"Course."
they agreed and started to make out

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 04:36 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Uhh I liked it.
A good love story.But if i were u i would had made it more graphic.
If u no what i'm saying... devil

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:26 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Uhh I liked it.
A good love story.But if i were u i would had made it more graphic.
If u no what i'm saying... devil

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:26 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

hmmmmm...do u wanna carry on for me? and we'll take turns? plz say yes coz i h8 this story!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:21 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Uhh.I'm busy.
Sorry.check out my story Riders Of the Apoc.It is hot.
Yours is aought to

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 10:17 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Ok

''Micheal...Micheal''Lou said.''I don't think this is right..I've got to go home.Ma will kill me if I came late''.Micheal looked at Lou with a blank face."Is there something on my face"Lou asked."No..no.Your just so beatiful"They kissed again."I want to show you something at home said Micheal.Please"With goo-goo eyes.."alright..Just for a little while"

As they started walking to Micheal's house Lou looked at Micheal.He had a blank stare in his face.As if he had no soul."no..Don't be ridiclous Lou"Lou said to herself.But something was different about Micheal.As they stepped into the house a chilling breeze came upon Lou."Brrrr.It's cold in here"said Lou."Don't worry.I'll put on the heat"When he came back Micheal came and grinned at her.But nit just any grinn but a wicked tormented grinn.Lou was scared.But then Lou looked into Micheals eyes and felt the warmest felling she ever incounted in her life."Come..It'll all be alright"Lou mysteriously got up and grasped Micheal thight."It all be alright"said Micheal.Lou then said" I love u" She bent down slowly until...she then began unbuckling Micheal's belt.Suddenly Lou jumped up"This isn't right..I have to go home.I'll call u".."Please don't go Lou..Please"..Lou was in such a rush she didn't even hear his soft cry.As Lou walking she took the short cut through the forest"lou felt alone and scared."Lou what is wrong with you..Your late and you almost had sex with Micheal"..Suddenly a strong gust hit Lou and her metro card feel out her pocket..It feel into the dark bushes to retrive her lost item.

As she walk toward the bush she felt like she was being watched....Al of a sudden a hand with tremendous force grabbed ger arm...

Ur turn

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 11:12 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Lou tried to scream but couldn't. A hand clamped over her mouth. She struggled, but the person kept their hold on her. They ripped the necklace from her neck and the bracelet from her wrist. Her neck and wrist red and sore, she slumped down to the hard, cold ground. She sat and cried. Rain fell on her shoulders and hair, and almost instantly she was soaked. She didn't know what to do. Then it came to her. She was only 2minutes away from Michael's house. She had no choice but to go there.
"What if he's angry though..." Lou thought "if he's a decent boyfriend, he won't be."
Lou staggered to Michael's house, preparing herself for the worst. She felt so weak...so faint...no! She had to carry on, to get to Michael's house...
Knock, knock. Lou knocked on the door.
"Lou, I thought you were going home! God, first you get all moody, then you come back five minutes later and...babes, what's wrong? What happened? Come in, now!" Michael pulled Lou firmly but caringly(if that's a word) into his house. He was worried about Lou, she was a pale greenish colour, and her lips had a bluish tinge to them.
"Tell me what happened chick."
"I w-was walking down the street and...ticket, blew away, someone grabbed arm...man, woman, whoever pulled...necklace...charm bracelet, off wrist, neck...gone" Lou babbled.
"Right...well, don't worry, it's okay do you wanna ring your mum?" Michael stroked her hair.
"Sure, give us the phone..."
Lou's mum decided to pick her up, as she was worried about what had happened.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:47 PM
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

who was it...the person that stole the necklace nd braclet?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:41 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Uh.A stranger

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 08:48 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

yep. it was...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 09:14 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

choo choo!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 08:26 PM
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
choo choo!!!!
huh??????

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 08:49 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

interesting story....you might want more scenery and such objects, etc...oh and go easy on the !!!!....it's distracting:-)
nice job

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 08:25 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

cool big grin

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:09 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Nice

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:50 AM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

thanx! i have writers block at the mo!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:38 AM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Continue.

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 11:52 AM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote