KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Just thought i'd let you know

Just thought i'd let you know
Started by: JohnnyLove19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

Just thought i'd let you know

At Jerry Bruckheimers site *EDITED* there is a forum and sometimes he replies to his questions, you can ask about anything, auditions, info on when they'll be finished on the script, and all of that stuff, he did reply to someone who asked about pirates so if you have a question its worth a shot...

(do not post URL's thank you ~ Air Angel)

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Feb 23rd, 2004 at 12:36 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:48 PM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

thanx

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:52 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

hmmm i cant find it. what's it under?

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:54 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

o i think i found it

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:55 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

i can't log in! IT WON'T LET ME! and i need to post an idea...can someone post it for me???

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:59 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

thanx

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:11 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

o sorry
sure i can post it

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:12 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

what do u wanna post?

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:13 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

o i g2g but ill try to be back tomorrow!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:14 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

the idea for Jack's Neice......

Hey,

I'm a big time potc fan. First I'd like to say that pirates are by far the coolest living specimins on the planet. Yes, I'm awhare i spelt that wrong and if I knew how, I'd correct myself. They're cool because they really don't give a #### and really everyone nowadays is too big on giving too much ####, our life just whizzes right by us but since pirates spend most of their lives farting around on a boat waiting for the wind to pick up so they can go back to arghing and aye, ayeing i geuss they have more time to contimplate their tans and in Jack's case, which trinket they should braid in their hair. Which is a very great way to live, they didn't care about teeny bopper fashion which is a very wasted problem now aways. Secondly, the movie was awsome! Congradulations on your nominations (wee it rhymes!) and no, i'm not ditzy just...different. SO about that sequel, we get it's being made which is very very VERY good news especially to die hard pirate fans...such as myself. Here's a sudgestion given by pirate fans to pirate fans because although i am techincally giving it to you the law of karma proposes that everything circles back to yourself, savvy? A lot of my fellow fans think it would be awsome if Jack had a niece or something, we've heard rumors that there is a niece and have speculated on that and wrote a few short stories based on this idea. If, however you choose to do this which would be kick ass don't make it like the Mummy returns because they put that kid in there and the whole little project came crashing down on them and burried them alive. We just think that seeing Jack Sparrow, appologizes CAPTAIN jack sparrow reacting to the sass that pre-teens and in most cases, teens can vibe off (see my letter for example) many, many fans think this would be a hilarious addition and maybe even show Jack does have a heart...that beats...blood. Even if you don't use it make sure you don't screw up on the sequel or else many people will occupy the very few corners in the world and cry and then what will happen to the original corner cryers? they'll cry in the corner! we'll all cry in the corner! It'll be anarchy.
Thank you,
[insert name here]

it might be a little weird but so am i!!!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:31 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

ok i'll submit this

do u want me to put my name? whatever. it dont matter

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:41 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

ok i submitted (is that the rite word) ure letter thingie

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:44 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hopefully he writes back....i found it funny.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 04:53 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah i dont think he will cause he hasnt wrote back to any of the others but i guess we can hope. i'll check.

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 01:51 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

nope no replies

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 01:55 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

DO NOT POST SPAM AKA: URL'S TO PUBLIC WEBSITES!!!!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 12:37 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

huh?

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 11:25 PM
ehenry

How do you get to the site and the message board?
my e mail [email protected]

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 01:19 AM
ehenry is currently offline Click here to Send ehenry a Private Message Find more posts by ehenry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

whats the site?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 03:33 AM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

ahh i am confused again

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 04:11 AM