KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » KMC anonymous

KMC anonymous
Started by: Corran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Corran
Lucifer

KMC anonymous

Hi everybody, my names Gary and I started with KMC on 15th May 2002, at first I thought I would be able to control how often I posted and came on. I would tell myself that it was only addictive to others and that I would be able to limit myself to when I chose to post, but as the months dragged on, the more and more times I posted the harder it became to not post.
My friends all noticed a massive swing in my behavioural patterns and when confronted by them I would become confrontational and abusive, denying that there was in fact a problem and telling them that they were being far too dramatic and were jealous of the enjoyment I was getting when I posted.
One of my friends became interested but after a short dabble decided that it was too dangerous and she quit telling me that I should do the same. When I didn’t and things got worse I started losing my friends and stopped doing other things like having a Real life, my marriage failed because of it. Eventually my best friend decided that dramatic action was required so he stomped all over my modem and locked me into my house so I could not go to an Internet Café. I suffered for those few weeks, the pain of withdrawal is something that I decided I would never go through again and last year I managed to stay away from KMC for a period of a couple of months, however, one sad cold winters evening I decided to post again, just a couple I told myself, and I did, it was exhilarating the thrill and the rush was too much for me to take, I knew that, sadly, I was hooked again and the perils that I had once forsaken were to confront me again.

This is my sad story and I hope it helps stop any newbies from taking things too far, get out before it’s too late, remember ‘Just say no’. If it is too late for you then welcome to KMC anonymous, the first step to cure is to admit you have a problem.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:17 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

class... please welcome our latest member... mister Gary

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:19 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

Umm...You know, I really don't need this, Everytime I am going to post something that I think it's not the right thing I say to myself "If it doesn't work, I'll just leave".

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:20 PM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Denial.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:23 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

i have a problam aswell i spend 4 hours a day on this site at verious intervalls in the day .........
wot is going to happen to me?????

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:37 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

That's good, you just need to accept you have a problem and start to work on it.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:39 PM
yerssot

yes, fight the beast within, spend 8 hours/day here

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:42 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I spend a great deal of my time here, and i'm damn proud!!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:50 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I am saddened by this.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:52 PM
yerssot

you're brittish, you're even outraged by a lack of milk in your tea

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:53 PM
pixie1

no milk in tea this is an outrage

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:57 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I'm British and have been known to have tea without milk, but that was in the days before I returned from the dark side.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:22 PM
yerssot

corran, I find that VERY hard to believe

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:27 PM
Corlindel
Noldor

MILK IN TEA NEVER!!!

Only one week after come to KMC I already knew that I was getting addicted smile So, sice then, I am trying to limit myself and since January I am not an addicted anymore, just an occasional active mem

[IMG][/IMG]

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:10 PM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

My name is Milla and i am addicted to this site..beyond any reason...messed How do i stop?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Feb 26th, 2004 at 06:43 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:37 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

My name is CL i have a problem...i lie to everyone

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:38 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

UR NAME IS GARY SO IS MINE eek! We have something in common and of course our dashing good looks smarts and abilty to score ne girl we want wink

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 07:23 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by Corran
I am saddened by this.
This place is hella fun1 Even during the Hypochristian incident, i was having way too much fun for it to be legal!!!!!(damn government..... laughing )

anyway, I love this place and i'm not afraid to say I'm freakin addicted!!!!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 07:35 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Be@st
Elanor's Husband

My name is Matija; and I'm addicted; and I'm proud of it (until the phone bill comes; then I'm just dead)

If u look backwards in your life and smile , u have forgot about most of it.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 08:34 PM
Be@st is currently offline Click here to Send Be@st a Private Message Find more posts by Be@st Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

back again i just cant stay away .......... im an addict

By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 10:49 PM