KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 2!!! July 2004!!!!

Spider-Man 2!!! July 2004!!!!
Started by: ancietwisdom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ancietwisdom

Cool Spider-Man 2!!! July 2004!!!!

cool Can't wait to see this movie!
It looks like it will be a hit this summer!
I love Spider-Man! He is handsome!
What do you all think.... will it be as good as the last?????
I think so!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 12:32 PM
ancietwisdom is currently offline Click here to Send ancietwisdom a Private Message Find more posts by ancietwisdom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

the onely question is will it be as awful as the last one was which looked like it was written by a 5 year old.Man-Spider 2 which is what it should have been called since he is a damn monster now because of those moronic organic webshooters, Im sure will be as awful as the first one was.I love spider-man as a character,but this movie totally betrayed the character and the source material,AND the spirit of the comicbook. mad

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 8th, 2004 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 08:00 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

You know, if you let go of this anger regarding organics... you might find that the movie is probably one of the best comic-to-film adaptations out there (aside from X-Men). Hulk and Daredevil were only the latest crapfests that made me appreciate Raimi's efforts.

Organics are good, Mr. Parker... Come to the darkside, Mr. Parker... We've been expecting you...

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 02:26 AM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

I'm really getting damn sick of the dumbing on the friggin movie. I respect your right to express your opinion, but we have all heard them before. Organics sucked. SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT!! This board is meant for fans of Spider-Man ( and don't give me crap about being the biggest fan for disliking the movie). We get it, you think it sucked. Now let the rest of us look forward to the next movie and enjoy the first one.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 06:15 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I loved the first one wink

by Scythe

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 07:33 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ancietwisdom

wink I thought Tobey McGwire brought out Spider-Man very
well. I think the character in the movie went right along the
comic book's character. The visual effects and sound effects
were great!!!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:16 AM
ancietwisdom is currently offline Click here to Send ancietwisdom a Private Message Find more posts by ancietwisdom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

I'll keep to the sarcastic route, Zephonim, and you take the full frontal assault. Hopefully one of our methods eventually work.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:37 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead #1
You know, if you let go of this anger regarding organics... you might find that the movie is probably one of the best comic-to-film adaptations out there (aside from X-Men). Hulk and Daredevil were only the latest crapfests that made me appreciate Raimi's efforts.

Organics are good, Mr. Parker... Come to the darkside, Mr. Parker... We've been expecting you...

thumbs down,oh please give me a break,Daredevil blows spider-man out of the water.You want to watch crapfest and a movie made to cater mostly for kids then yeah spider-man is the one,you want to watch a good quality comicbook film made mostly for adults,then daredevil is the one to watch,you got it backwards pal.as far as comicbooks go though,spider-man is superiour,as far as movie adaptations its one of the most horrible ones ever though. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 10th, 2004 at 04:35 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 04:32 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

You can stop at Daredevil blows... forget about out of the water.

I couldn't even finish watching Daredevil. Maybe it's my anti-Affleck chromosome. You know the guy can't act his way out of a paper bag. Probably why I like his roles in the View Askew universe... they actually pander to his acting handicap (he was tolerable in Armageddon as well, but Willis and Buscemi carried his ass).

And if I want my fill of Jennifer Garner... I'll stick to Alias.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 05:23 PM
Mr Parker

Well yeah it sounds like you despise Affleck as much as I do Will Smith.I cant sit through a will smith film because of what a horrible actor he is so there was no way you could enjoy this film.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:39 PM
Zephonim

I really, really, really hate to admit it, but I agree with Mr. Parker on how good Daredevil was. I thought Spider-Man was better, but I also enjoyed Daredevil.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:51 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Like I said, I cannot stand Affleck... hence my bias. Kevin Costner has the same effect on me... though he probably would be better in an Aquaman role than that Waterworld abortion he did. But, I digress...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:50 PM
Sapito

let's see if spderman 2 is really that good

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 05:00 PM
Sapito is currently offline Click here to Send Sapito a Private Message Find more posts by Sapito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieKiller
The Devil Himself

Cool

quote:
Originally posted by Sapito
let's see if spderman 2 is really that good

I'm sure it will. smokin'

cool "Todo lo que tiene un principio tiene un final. Veo venir el final. Veo a la oscuridad esparciéndose. Veo muerte. Y tu eres lo único que se interpone en su camino. Si no lo puedes detener esta noche me temo que el mañana nunca llegará." *--La Oráculo, "Matrix Revoluciones"* cool

smokin' "El futuro aún no ha sido escrito. El único futuro que existe es el que nosotros creamos" *--John Connor, "Terminator 3: La Rebelión de las Máquinas"* smokin'

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 08:50 PM
MovieKiller is currently offline Click here to Send MovieKiller a Private Message Find more posts by MovieKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote