KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 2: The new ship

POTC 2: The new ship
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

POTC 2: The new ship

What do you all think will happen with this new ship they've been talking about?

Do you think it will be an evil ship or do you think it will be more of a rescuing ship?

Maybe it could even be Bootstrap's ship......if infact he really did not die.

Post your comments! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 10:25 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

please give up on bootstrap! if anything he'll appear in Jack's flashbacks let alone has his own ship!!! The Lost Abyss was probably a treasure ship. OMG! i just thought of it! Well, around the time of pirates (sorry i know SO much about them) there was a whole era full of treasure ships carrying gold and satin and all the other riches, but it's like they were sucked dry and nobody could find a treasure ship, just merchant ships carrying bread and cotton. Captain Kidd was a little....original and he would burry all of his treasure and make maps leading him back to it but unfortunatley he never acutally went back just had about 10,000 maps. Anywho so The Abyss being the first ship to sail the Caribbean was probably a treasure ship and the crew is all pissed because they can never get any treasure and then they hear about this and there's probably some big ol' mysterious treasure hunt and twists here and there....including Jack's neice....hopefully.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:50 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

hey...that is good! like a sunken treasure ship...............

(nice ziggy!)

Well...bootstrap is a possibility............ I hadn't thought of it though until today to be honest when I had read a post by someone and it made sense.

I really do believe he is alive b/c he had a gold piece at one time and even though he sent it away and all the others except for his were returned and they were still cursed!!!! He had to have been as well. So even if he was at the bottom of the ocean he would've been alive.

don't you remember the pirates that were walking under the water.....nothing could kill them until the blood had been spilled!!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:47 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

ya, that's true but then again we don't know when exactly he came on right? Because bootstrap was unhappy with the decission to throw ######## and Jack wasn't cursed so maybe Boostrap was killed before they found the treasure? wait no, because he sent a peice off to Will...well maybe he took a short break and when he came back they were like
"Hey booty! welcome back! by the way, we can't die and we marooned your best friend!" and then he got all hissy.........it's a possiblity!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 10:33 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

I just thought of something...if bootstrap was still under the ocean and still alive, they couldn't use Will's blood they would have to use Bootstraps... right? They thought they had to use Will's because he was the last Turner left alive, but if Bootstrap was alive then it would be his blood they needed to lift the curse... so could the curse still be hanging around???? I dunno...just a theory

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 12:30 AM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

no...i think they just needed his family's blood.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 07:27 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Anyway, Barbosa Died at the end of the film after Jack shooting him because Will lifted the Curse.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 10:39 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

YEAH that happened...but we're talking about boostrap and the ship???

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:49 PM
tsukasa13

I think that the ship is a symbol of something. I mean everything in the movies has a symbol or something like that...I think that the ship will bring flashbacks to Jack of maybe his childhood or when he was friends with Bill Turner. confused

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 05:27 PM
tsukasa13 is currently offline Click here to Send tsukasa13 a Private Message Find more posts by tsukasa13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

that is a good point...very possible too! big grin

yes every ship does have its story to tell..hee hee

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 05:53 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

when Jack was friends with Bootstrap, i wrote a story about that! I REALLY want them to include Anne bonny, she was a famous woman pirate and she was SO cool.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 07:22 PM
Orlandoswifey

I think Bootstrap is alive and has found like the ship and is coming back to find will and take him and kiill elizabeth so will's single again ready for me to come in the third movie as eliabeths sister and get to snog orlando =9

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 10:58 PM
Orlandoswifey is currently offline Click here to Send Orlandoswifey a Private Message Find more posts by Orlandoswifey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

i think the whole bootstarp thing is a bit far fetched. i really like the abyss idea though.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 11:08 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

I was really hoping that Bootstrap would be back too.. but the director himself concluded that Bootstrap is definitly dead.. not saying their isn't a chance he'll be in it though.. because Gore isn't the writer so they might decide to squash him back insmilesmileMaybe he'll be like deformed or something thoughblink

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:33 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

*shudders* no....not dead.....................just...anne bonny! i would LOVE to see her in that she was such a cool pirate ARGH!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:42 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Maybe Jack will fall in love with this Anne Bonny.. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:07 AM
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

i dunno i think the storyline would be based on Jack more...

about the ship.. dunno lol

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 03:08 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

know how the pirates could walk under water...couldn't they have just gone and got Bottstrap...i mean he was just at the bottom of the ocean...they could walk down carry him back up slit his hand and the curse would be lifted....they knew he couldn't die anyway...miond you then there wouldn't have been a film...so just ignore that statement....

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 03:22 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

laughing out loud.......yeah...but at that time they had to find ALL their gold pieces that they had stolen.................

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:23 PM
beaujay1
!

hehe, bootstrap walking around under the sea smile laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 05:57 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote