KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What will you do when...

What will you do when...
Started by: beaujay1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beaujay1
!

Question What will you do when...

What will you do when you see the preveiws for Pirates of the Caribbean 2 on tv, or in other places?????? (like in a movie theater or somewhere else like on the internet)

i am going to jump up and down, scream and start hyperventailating(spelling, i kno)

and u???? big grin wink stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 10:51 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slonik9

I will be so exited!
I'm going to audition for the movie, and if they pick me to play n the movie and I'm on the commercials I would be so happy!
Oh dreams...
I would probly yell " woooohooooo! Pirates of the Caribbean 2!" Happy Dance
And jump up and down over and over bunny! I guess after they will probably kick me out of the theater rolling on floor laughing, but who cares! roll eyes (sarcastic)
I just wish, I could play in it, oh really thats all I think about everyday, and my family's getting really annoyed mad because I keep on repeating "PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2!" I hope I could play in it...
Then I would be xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtra exited and happy laughing!
but I belive in my dreams! rock

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 11:39 PM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Unless i saw my face in the trailor....i'd cry. It's a dream, MY dream to be in that movie and i am working my ass off to finally achieve it. I wish on eyelashes, stars, chips, coins almost everything is a sign to me (E.g. i got a shirt that says "Pitsburg Pirates" and on the bottom it says 1991 which is the year i was born) I am still working my ass off trying to show my dad that i could be organized enough to handle missing school for that long to be in the Caribbean for what? 80 days? I COULD BLOODY HANDLE IT! Sometimes i think it'll never happen but so many people convince me otherwise, including myself so it's hard not to believe in yourself, and as you said....they're my dreams and i believe in them.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 12:51 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

well when i see the trailors on at the cinema i would probably screem then run 2 the screen n kiss it....n then screem some more....n then screem some more :P

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:11 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

you'd get a tutor for that time..believe me!!

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:55 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaribbeanLove
Queen of the Caribbean

Love

I will probably run around and jump up and down and scream so high that the whole town will hear it, and then I will hyperventilate and when I have calm down I will probably call my sister and dance like this: Happy Dance laughing

***Son…I’m Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?***

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 06:06 PM
CaribbeanLove is currently offline Click here to Send CaribbeanLove a Private Message Find more posts by CaribbeanLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

pepl will probably worry if i do wot i said i wood do eh?....o well their problem im sure my mates will join in :P
uh....i cant wait!!!

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 06:44 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

first dance like the banana Happy Dance 2nd if i would be in the cinema i would kiss the screen/if it would be on pc i would first kiss my pc second get on my fathers nerves: "did you know it comes out..." and so further wink

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 07:52 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

quote:
Originally posted by jack's dudess
you'd get a tutor for that time..believe me!!

Ya i know he just wants to make sure that i'll be on top of it all and stuff....jesus he's annoying

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 10:29 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

my dad's annoying too.he comes complete with mental problems.....

but i'm really gonna try for this!!

i can't wait for potc 2!!

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 10:33 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

well good for u guys that are gonna try out. i hope one of you makes it. i guess im more of the sit back and watch movies type, rather than star in it!!!!!! yeah i cannot wait!!! i wonder if there will be new music....... :P

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 11:16 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

Id probably cry, forget to breath, pass out, then pee my pants, but thats me laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 12:06 AM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyInLove
Living

I ain't gonna try out I think it would be very cool, but I am much to busy at this moment to do sosmile sad But, when I get older I am going to become an Actress and a horse trainer anyways so I will maybe meet Johnny one day anyway!

Becca~

Live as if everyday is your last, because one day it will be.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 03:40 AM
CrazyInLove is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyInLove a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyInLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlandoswifey

I'm gonna try out even though i have my GCSEs that year i'm 15 this year though sad but i look younger so i could get away with it ;P I can always take my exams some other time. But i'm scared of flying -sob- and i couldn't afford to go to the carribbean. but i can try and audition.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 11:18 PM
Orlandoswifey is currently offline Click here to Send Orlandoswifey a Private Message Find more posts by Orlandoswifey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

nice sig Orlandoswifey! eek!
depending on who i'm with at the time, i'd just start hyperventalating big grin

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 01:02 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

He-ere comes your staaalker! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 01:05 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

im changing something in my sig

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 01:11 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

What?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 01:13 AM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

Never mind, I know now!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 01:16 AM
WeAreTheWorld

let's all dance like the cool little dancing banana when we see the ad and scream so Johnny D all the way in Paris(if that's where he is at the time) can hear us!!!big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:18 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote