KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Friday the 13th Part XI: Jason's return

Friday the 13th Part XI: Jason's return
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Friday the 13th Part XI: Jason's return

This is set 2 months after Freddy vs Jason, please create a character for your self.

STORY: Two months have passed since jason and freddy fought, and with no sign of freddy, jason continues to stalk camp crystal lake.........waiting for freddy to come back, and some fresh victims.....The camp is soon to be re-opened, but first a group of young teens go to have a look around only to be stalked by the mad-man himself Jason Voorhees.........and un-able to escape as the place is sorrounded by woods, they must try to kill him by themselves......

My character.......

name: Sora Voorhees

The story begins.........

Sora's foster dad dropped her off at the camp, Lisa had earned a job to work at camp crystal lake, the camp opened in 2 months, and she wanted too look around, she patiently waited for the rest of the helpers...........

Last edited by BlackC@ on Mar 27th, 2004 at 03:41 AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:37 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

this should be in muti-author fan fiction or unhosted roleplaying.

My character...

Carlisle (Carlyle) Jarvis

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:52 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Carlisle walked up to Sora.

"Hi, i'm Sora" Sora helled out her hand.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:57 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Carlisle Jarvis, nice to meet you." Said Carlisle. Carlisle shook Sora's hand.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:58 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Across the camp, out of direct line of sight from the parking lot, a figure loitered around and inside the cabins. The crusty old man, 2 weeks growth of gray-brown stubble on his cheeks and chin, peered through a cabin window through shifty, beady rat-like eyes.

When he heard a car approach and stop, the old man's gaze darted to the parking lot, and a snarl parted his fuzzy lips when he saw the girl be dropped off and abandoned.

"Shouldn't be here... not all by yourself... pretty young thing..." the old coot hissed to himself. "Danger... Evil... DEATH is near... shouldn't be here... noooo..." He trembled as he spoke, wheezing a wretched sort of half-laugh half-sigh as his dirty gnarled fingernails scratched and dug anxiously at the wooden window sill, while he glared hyponotically at the young girl in the parking lot.

"Trouble's coming..." he whispered, " ...shouldn't be here..."

When the second vehicle dropped off the second young girl, the old man decided to move out from the cabin, and duck back into the woods for the time being...

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Last edited by crAZRick on Mar 27th, 2004 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:01 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

~just to tell you Carlisle is a girl~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:03 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

~good to know... and ammended smile ~

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:05 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

~k~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:08 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

A stretch limo pulled up and a 14 year old stepped out in a rush. "Mother I really shouldn't be riding the limo. Why can't I use another car?" she asked into the cellphone. She hated to be different from everyone else that young Miss Sarah Velodoway.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:13 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

"So, can I call you Carly? do you want to have a look around?" Sora asked.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:13 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Sure." She said.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:14 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Paige intoduced herself to Sarah, a few minutes later some of Sora's friends arrived, "Sarah, Carly, this is Eric, Sean, Bridget, Tim, and Kelly"

~I thought I should make up some characters for Jason to kill~

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:16 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Hi guys." Said Carly. Carlisle is mocked by a familiar voice. She turns around to see her cousin, Nancy.

~Another one of Jason's victim~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:19 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

The old man is leaving the cabin as all the new arrivals arrive. The man panics a moment, and lets the door slip from his grasp as he exits the cabin. The door closes with a thunderous SLAM! and the old man quickly ducks round the far side of the cabin and hobbles out of sight...

~there's always those few initial phony scares to get people juices flowing and hearts pumping~

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:23 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Sora laughed. "We'll guys, we better take a look at the camp"
"Yeah" said Sean

(i'll be back soon, i'm just getting some lunch)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:25 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Yeah." Said Carlisle.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:29 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

"Yeah..." said the old man as he hobbled toward the woods, and the old wood shed near the treeline.

"Death is coming... coming for you all!"

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:32 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"What the **** was that?" Yelled Carlisle

Created by SlayerChick

Last edited by SalemKent on Mar 27th, 2004 at 04:38 AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:33 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

~LOL! you can't see the old geezer! you can only 'think you saw something...' or heard something... etc etc... for now... c'mon, it's supposed to be SCARY!! eek! LOL ~

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:37 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

~ oh wait... it IS part XI... so forget about the 'scary' LOL~

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:38 AM