KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » fav to least fav hellraiser flick

fav to least fav hellraiser flick
Started by: Myers Kicks Ass

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myers Kicks Ass

fav to least fav hellraiser flick

mine would be

1.Hellraiser
2.Hellbound:Hellraiser 2
3.Hellraiser Hellseeker
4.Hellraiser Inferno
5.Hellraiser Hellworld
6.Hellraiser Bloodline
7.Hellraiser Deader
8.Hellraiser 3

i thought the 1st 2 were great while the 3rd 1 was utter crap

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 07:11 PM
Myers Kicks Ass is currently offline Click here to Send Myers Kicks Ass a Private Message Find more posts by Myers Kicks Ass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I'm surprised Hellseeker was so high up on your list. I thought I was the only one that enjoyed it.

1. Hellraiser
2. Hellbound
3. Hell on Earth
4. Hellworld
5. Bloodline
6. Hellseeker
7. Deader
8. Inferno

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 08:18 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

2,1,3, and then the rest can go to hell.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 08:59 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myers Kicks Ass

why does every1 like hellraiser 3 i h8 it, although the deaths were pretty funny, when i 1st saw hellseeker i didnt like it but it grew on me

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 09:36 PM
Myers Kicks Ass is currently offline Click here to Send Myers Kicks Ass a Private Message Find more posts by Myers Kicks Ass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Which one is the one where a girl is like, a reporter, and a girl named Terri I think lives with her for a bit....anyone know?

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 06:42 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LizzyT123
Which one is the one where a girl is like, a reporter, and a girl named Terri I think lives with her for a bit....anyone know?

That would be 3. I like 3 to be honest, I liked 1 and 2 but the fact that in 1 we didn't really see pinheads true power annoyed me, and in 2 I didn't get what to pinhead when he [SPOILER - highlight to read]: turned human and was then ended up on that weird thing at the end that rotates and then he's all evil in 3 but then I guess I need to buy 3, I watched it ages ago.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 09:23 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by steverules
That would be 3. I like 3 to be honest, I liked 1 and 2 but the fact that in 1 we didn't really see pinheads true power annoyed me, and in 2 I didn't get what to pinhead when he [SPOILER - highlight to read]: turned human and was then ended up on that weird thing at the end that rotates and then he's all evil in 3 but then I guess I need to buy 3, I watched it ages ago.

oh, okay, thanks. Three, I haven't even watched the whole thing, but its the only Hellraiser that I've seen for more than an hour of. I need to rent the first one. Baadly.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 05:27 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The first's only flaw is there isn't enough of Pinhead and the Cenobites. The second improved on that a little. The third was great because you see them constantly throughout the movie. The unfortunate thing is they replaced most of the Cenobites with some that are among the worst of the them (CD, Barbed Wire, Camerahead).

After the original Cenobites from the first two, I feel Hellseeker had the best ones.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 09:33 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I wanna see hellseeker.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:05 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

havinst seen past hellraiser 5 yet mainly cause i kept hearing bad things, anyhow im gonna try to rent them over the weekend and watch the crap stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:20 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myers Kicks Ass

Originally posted by The Highlord
havinst seen past hellraiser 5 yet mainly cause i kept hearing bad things, anyhow im gonna try to rent them over the weekend and watch the crap stick out tongue

check out inferno hellseeker and hellworld theyre pretty good. deader was ok

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 06:54 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

All time Favorite: Hellraiser
Least Favorite: Hellworld

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 08:40 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myers Kicks Ass

can someone please tell me whats so good about hell on earth, i dont like it cus they turned it into a slasher series

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 01:43 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I've only seen the first 4, and I would rate them this way:

Hellraiser
Bloodline
Hellraiser 2
Hell on Earth

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 07:26 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cataclysm

I hated the 5th one. They barely show anything about Pinhead. :-\

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 08:05 PM
Cataclysm is currently offline Click here to Send Cataclysm a Private Message Find more posts by Cataclysm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Having seen only the first 3 films, I rate them:

1. Hellraiser
2. Hellbound
3. Hell on Earth

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 11:18 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myers Kicks Ass

Originally posted by Cataclysm
I hated the 5th one. They barely show anything about Pinhead. :-\

i think that just made the scenes with pinhead better, i think inferno is 1 of the better hellraisers

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 01:00 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

That was the reason I didn't care for Inferno. It felt more like a movie that Pinhead has a cameo in, rather than a Hellraiser flick.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:21 PM
Myers Kicks Ass

hes had a cameo in every1 after bloodline

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 05:24 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

I didnt even kno there was that many hellraiser movies erm ive only seen the first three

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 06:46 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote