KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Are we tired of the matrix?

Are we tired of the matrix?
Started by: The Alpha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Alpha
anomaly

Shocked Are we tired of the matrix?

I accept sometimes i get tired of it but whenever.... i see all of three movies again in a row on my computer and become refreshed! What about you?

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 05:18 PM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I can watch the 1st one with no problems. The 2nd one is great because of the action...but the Zion part (jumping around like jungle bunnies) and both love scenes were horrible. The 3rd one was garbage except for the fact that they finished telling the story.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 05:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I never get tired of them...cinematic masterpieces...

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 09:06 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

they get a lil boring...but i watched the animatrix again last week, n i forgot how amazing it really is...

Old Post May 4th, 2004 12:48 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I can watch the 1st one with no problems. The 2nd one is great because of the action...but the Zion part (jumping around like jungle bunnies) and both love scenes were horrible. The 3rd one was garbage except for the fact that they finished telling the story.

And this is true.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 12:51 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

The matrix is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post May 4th, 2004 01:15 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

tired of the matrix? rofl!!! me? NEVER!!

Old Post May 4th, 2004 01:50 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Nope Never...I watched them all again this weekend...M1, Animatrix, Reloaded, then Rev big grin

Old Post May 4th, 2004 03:17 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I haven't watch the original Matrix for a long time. Guess I'll have to watch it again.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 04:59 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

lol

Old Post May 4th, 2004 05:19 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wallflower
trinity's shadow

it helps to leave time between watching times. don't watch for a month or so and when you do see it...its like watching it for the second time, the wonder is all there.

and for the record: 'jungle bunnies' is a Vaguely offensive phrase. just a tad bit.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:29 PM
wallflower is currently offline Click here to Send wallflower a Private Message Find more posts by wallflower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
tired of the matrix? rofl!!! me? NEVER!!

O cummon Korri! Obviously, I wasnt asking you. smile

Old Post May 5th, 2004 03:47 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

no way we are tired of revolutions

no way

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 5th, 2004 05:46 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

of coarse not. plamf stick out tongue

Old Post May 5th, 2004 09:37 AM
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

At the moment I'm not, but everything that has a beginning has an end.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 03:22 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

the first matrix, yeah kinda but thats only cos roland aint in it

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rolandsshifter

Old Post May 5th, 2004 06:18 PM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

to answer you question...

NEVER!!!

Old Post May 5th, 2004 11:44 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

lol yeah

Old Post May 6th, 2004 04:00 PM
Mystic_Gohan
Slayer of GOD

NEVER Happy Dance

Old Post May 6th, 2004 09:27 PM
Mystic_Gohan is currently offline Click here to Send Mystic_Gohan a Private Message Find more posts by Mystic_Gohan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 7th, 2004 06:04 AM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote