KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Blofeld?

Blofeld?
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

Blofeld?

why is one an informant in "You Only Live twice" and one is the villian making replicas of himself in "diamonds are forever"

are they brothers in the james bond series?

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 4th, 2004 12:44 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

have to reread something first, but can you in the mean time expand on it?

Old Post May 4th, 2004 03:26 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Right I have got my stuff mixed up yet again, but now I have 2 theories.

You Only Live Twice...
Bond arrives in Tokyo and gets taken to see an informant Mr Henderson (who gets assassinated during their meeting by a knife in the back)

I am sure its the same actor who acts for the part of Blofeld in Diamonds are forever?

MY SECOND THEORY
In You Only Live Twice, Donald Pleasence plays the dude of Spectre #1 (guy with the cat), his name was Stavro "Blofeld"
In Diamonds are forever the villians name is "Blofelt"

Discos - any sense to you, its bassically asking if they used the same actor AND did they prtray a family connection with spectre and diamonds are forever for Bond's return

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:00 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

checked, yeah, they're played by the same guy, but they didn't mean it as them being the same Blofeld-guy or whatever, just the same actor ... like Austin Powers and Doctor Evil being played by the same guy

where do you him being refered to as Blofelt?

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:06 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

what was your last question,

Discos - yes i can read but didnt understand it

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:12 PM
yerssot

ok, I'm definitly awake messed sorry 'bout that post

well, you said that in Diamonds Are Forever the badguy is called Blofelt (with a t) I wondered where you saw that (in the movie itself)

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:17 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

ah, then i must be sleeping, blofeld was it not

Old Post May 4th, 2004 07:15 PM
yerssot

yes, as everytime messed

Old Post May 4th, 2004 07:18 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Heh - weird how Blofeld grew hair between OHMSS and DAF...

And a weird penchant for cross-dressing

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post May 4th, 2004 08:28 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it could be a wig wink

Old Post May 4th, 2004 08:31 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

yep, on her majesty's secret service very highly and remotely sucked

Discos - has spone

Old Post May 4th, 2004 10:10 PM
yerssot

TR won't like that big grin

Old Post May 4th, 2004 10:20 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

TR?

Old Post May 4th, 2004 10:31 PM
yerssot

The Redeemer, another poster here who loves DAF and OHMSS

Old Post May 4th, 2004 10:32 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

I like diamonds are forever, one of my fav bond films...

Discos - ...i just hade lezenby

Old Post May 4th, 2004 10:39 PM
yerssot

how can you like that one? disliked the villains a lot and the story too

Old Post May 4th, 2004 10:42 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

DAF was one of my worse yes

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 5th, 2004 11:55 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

because ... ?

Old Post May 5th, 2004 03:23 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

There's nothing sinister about it.

"From Russia With Love" has a full-head of hair Blofeld
"Thunderball" has a full-head of hair Blofeld
"You Only Life Twice" has a bald Blofeld
"On Her Majesy's Secret Secret" has a bald Blofeld
"Diamond's Are Forever" has a full-head of hair Blofeld
"Never Say Never Again" (despite not an official Bond film) has a full-head of hair Blofeld
"For Your Eyes Only" has a bald Blofeld

They are just played by different actors.

There was once a rumor where there was one Blofeld with an army of clones to discourage the enemy to attacking the clones instead of the real Blofeld (Diamonds Are Forever), but that idea never paned out. The idea still has merit though. But they concluded Blofeld's reign in "For Your Eyes Only" when Bond threw Blofeld down a chimney.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 03:55 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

a very unworthy death...

it can be annoying though that each time he's so different

Old Post May 5th, 2004 05:32 PM