KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Lily and Petunia

Lily and Petunia
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Lily and Petunia

Is Lily MuggleBorn, or is Petunia a Squib?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:02 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Lily IS mugleborn. Petunia a squib...dunno...maybe.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:05 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phee630

I really don't think that Petunia is a squib. Why? well because then she would know all bout he-who-must-not-be-named and would be afraid of him. She would be willing to protect harry, especially with Uncle Vernon in th ehouse. Maybe I'm wrong because she refused (in the fifth book) to kick harr out of the house.....who knows

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:47 PM
phee630 is currently offline Click here to Send phee630 a Private Message Find more posts by phee630 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

She was afraid in the 5th book though...and she did protect harry after getting the howler from dumbledore.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:49 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phee630

ooohhhhhhh....so that howler was from dumbledore?????

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:51 PM
phee630 is currently offline Click here to Send phee630 a Private Message Find more posts by phee630 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

Yeah, he told her to protect harry and he knew she would understand because of Lily.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:52 PM
phee630

oh ya.....forgot that part. I have bad memory!! smile

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:58 PM
Laviera_j

me too, no worries!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:58 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I think Petunia's a squib...that's why she's so jeoulous of Lily. And she KNOWS ALOT of info...more than a muggle would know...and she got all uneasy when Uncle Vernon started asking her how she knew.....it makes sense.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 02:10 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

werent Lily and Petunias parents muggles? confused

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:31 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

even if they were muggles...Lily is a witch?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:11 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

so..........she could still be a squib...i would think

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:11 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

or...remember in one of the books when neville was talking about how happy his grandma was when he fell out the window and caught his self before hitting the ground...using his magic for the 1st time...being that it was strong enough...i wonder if Petunia didn't have strong enough magic to get accepted into the school...like Lily was....b/c she did talk about "how happy our parents were the day she got her letter, but i was the one who saw her for what she really was...a FREAK!".....

so i think its all anger and resentment b/c she didn't get a letter.....

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 08:13 AM
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

Lily is a muggleborn because it says. Snape calls Lily a mudblood in the 5th book. and Hagrid (in one of the books) said Lily was one of the best muggleborns there was

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:18 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daragon

She is a muggleborn, because in the book Petunia said her parents said: We now have a witch in our family!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 12:03 PM
Daragon is currently offline Click here to Send Daragon a Private Message Find more posts by Daragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I KNOW THIS...but SHE CAN BE A WITCH....SO PETUNIA CAN ALSO BE A SQUIB THEN! That's where I was making the MAIN point! big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:25 PM
WooMasta

i'm still confused about that howler that Dumbledore sent to Petunia...man..i guess i have to re-read the 5th book..i don't like harry in that book
first of all..he needs anger management
second of all...he kissed Cho Chang,...yes i am jealous...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:09 AM
WooMasta is currently offline Click here to Send WooMasta a Private Message Find more posts by WooMasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

but a squib is someone born to magical parents but who isnt magical. so petunia couldnt be a squib coz their parents were muggles.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:43 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

HRM..........TRUE....I forgot that.......well maybe she was like Neville's family thought he was gonna be......but he ended up getting his powers...what if she was...but never got her powers.....? so she never would have gotten a letter....making her EVEN more resentful

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:46 AM
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

yeah, she mightve been just a BIT magic but nolt enough to get into Hogwarts... thats basically what you said, so yeah...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:49 AM