KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » whats your favorite part in POTC

whats your favorite part in POTC
Started by: SexyCheerleader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SexyCheerleader
Hello

Cool whats your favorite part in POTC

MY fAVORITE PART IS WHEN HE COMES ON ANAMARIA'S BOAT AND WHEN HE TAKES THE DAUNTLESS AND ORLANDO SAYS 'HERE THEY COME'
cAN ANY ONE SEND ME PICTURES OF JOHNNY DEPP PLEASE AT: [email protected]

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:06 AM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

you want pictures of johnny go to the johnny thread in the celebrities forum - and be prepared!!eek!eek!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 06:20 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

i love it when sparrow and swann are drunk and singing around the fire, and when shes talking to him she's like "it must have been TERRIBLE.." haha and his head just perks up ^_~ thats johnney.
OH! and orlando looks so SEXXY (not to mention pretty damn spiffy) at the end with that hat and pirate outfit ^_^
Basically all johnney depp's parts are awsome not to mention friggin funny! its so hard to pick Happy Dance

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 07:48 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

ooooh yeeahh that last part when he's all dressed up with that costume n hat!!laughing out loudloveeek!*droool*

Attachment: will_wallpaper.jpg
This has been downloaded 133 time(s).

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 07:51 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by Orli'sElf7
i love it when sparrow and swann are drunk and singing around the fire, and when shes talking to him she's like "it must have been TERRIBLE.." haha and his head just perks up ^_~ thats johnney.
OH! and orlando looks so SEXXY (not to mention pretty damn spiffy) at the end with that hat and pirate outfit ^_^
Basically all johnney depp's parts are awsome not to mention friggin funny! its so hard to pick Happy Dance
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THAT HAT!!!!!!!love love love love

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 09:40 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

the one ive just posted?lovelove*sighs dreamily*

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 03:29 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol yeh they were all great parts but i love like verything Johnny Depp was in hehe... he was just sooo funny. oo n i liked the bit when a pirate goes to orli 'say goodbye' n the pirate gets knocked out n orli says 'goodbye' lol hehe...

i just love the whole film.. love

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 03:46 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea not many ppl dont.. lolz the sad thing about that one line is that that's the onli funny thing Will says in the whole movieno

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:00 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

yeah sad
but it IS funnylaughing out loudlaughing
well he IS supposed to be a straight-laced characterwink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:14 PM
WeAreTheWorld

that's true.. maybe in the second movie he'll be more funny.. and out-goingyes

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:18 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

yeah now that HE'S a pirate too - i mean he was all straight-laced n hated pirates n all but now that HE himself is a priate and has chaged his views abt them....eek! orliiI!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:19 PM
WeAreTheWorld

yea!!!!and maybe he'll be a cool Jack Sparrow kind of character.. except different lolyes

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:50 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

hotterlove

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:51 PM
WeAreTheWorld

yea and not as drunk lol

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:51 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughinglaughing out loud
but why's the RUM gone??!!!!laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:52 PM
WeAreTheWorld

lol yeah.. maybe he'll wear his hott hat for the entire movie!!!love love Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:53 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

*dreamy sigh* that HAaATTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's enough to make ANYONE go CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lovelove

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:58 PM
~fuoco~
dodgey git

no expression

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 06:15 PM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing out loud well it's true!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 06:18 PM
Sparrows Angel
Kaylu

My favourite is the sword fight between jack and barbossa when their in the cave! Thats awsome

created by the talented Godshinto
"Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:01 PM
Sparrows Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Sparrows Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Sparrows Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote