KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » A Pic Of Gary Looking Good In His Sirius Outfit.

A Pic Of Gary Looking Good In His Sirius Outfit.
Started by: jennyanderson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jennyanderson
The Author

A Pic Of Gary Looking Good In His Sirius Outfit.

Ok, everyone, I’ve finally found a picture of Gary Oldman looking very good in his Sirius outfit and all. But most of you who hates him should not be rejoicing that he looks so good for we all know that he doesn’t look like that at all in the movies and I also have some doubts about his eyes in here, I’m sure they are not his…hmm probably they just pasted someone else’s eyes into his. Anyway, I still don’t like him and still think that casting him in the role was and still is a huge mistake! Wish they had got ridden of all those beards and all. Anyway, enjoy AND SAY WHAT YOU THINK OF IT!
(please log in to view the image)

NOTE: I'M PRETTY SURE THAT I HAD STARTED A NEW THREAD JUST LIKE THIS ONE A FEW DAYS AGO BUT JUST RIGHT NOW AS I WAS CHECKING MY PREVOIUS REPLY'S I JUST REALIZED THAT I HAD POSTED IT IN TH HP BOOKS AND MOVIE PICTURE! I DONT KNOW HOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE BUT I'M PRETTY CONFUSED NOW.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:25 AM
jennyanderson is currently offline Click here to Send jennyanderson a Private Message Find more posts by jennyanderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jennyanderson
The Author

AND HERE IS A PICTURE OD MICHAEL PRAED WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO ACTUALLY PLAY HIM!

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:27 AM
jennyanderson is currently offline Click here to Send jennyanderson a Private Message Find more posts by jennyanderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jennyanderson
The Author

AND ANOTHER!

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:28 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

AND I'LL TRY TO POST SOME MORE IN THE FUTURE!

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:32 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

HONESTLY, IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS TWO? ITS TOM CRUISE BY THE WAY!

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:38 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Um....Can you stop talking in Caps? We kinda...consider that rude...and we DO have main Sirius thread..

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 10:10 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote