KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Jason vs. Leatherface vs. Freddy kruger

Jason vs. Leatherface vs. Freddy kruger
Started by: Napalm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Warning Jason vs. Leatherface vs. Freddy kruger

In the deepest depths of hell. Jason, leatherface and freddy sit in there eternal torment. Freddy sneaks into leatherface and jasons dreams and frees all of them. In spokan washington the monsters free themselves.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 07:46 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Little did they know, however, that the ghost of Kurt Cobain roams the Pacific Northwest and infiltrates the dreams of today's youth with rebellious rock lyrics. Kurt first challenged Leatherface, who, being the most mortal, was easily dispatched when Kurt launched a missile from his specially-strung guitar that tore the leather from Leatherface's face, revealing him to be quite handsome. A vacationing talent agent, watching the fracass from his tent in the woods, immediately signed Leatherface (hereafter known as "The Charmer") to a three-picture deal to star alongside Heather Graham in a series of films about a secret agent who turns into a dog.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 12:15 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

no!! serious stories only! edit you post!

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:02 AM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

"I don't like that title!" moans Heather Graham as she slips me the phone number to her house in Acupulco, hastily scribbled on a cocktail napkin of the Hula bar where we've met to discuss our collaboration.

"Well, Heather, honey, 'The Charmer' likes it, and I like it," I plead as the Charmer grunts assent. "We could do some focus groups, take it before some test audiences!"

"I dunno, sweetie," Heather continues as she runs a manicured finger up and down her miniskirt-clad, smoothly shaven leg. "You know, I got a call from Freddy and Jason, who have started a production studio in Spokan, Washington. They're trying to lure me away, along with several other A-list hotties and studs."

"First of all, Heather," I retort, "Spokan is scheduled for demolition, which is the only reason Freddy and Jason were able to pick up the land so cheaply. Second, I hear that SPOKANE, Washington is the next big opportunity. Silver mines, amusement parks, a booming economy, the works!"

Heather's brow furrows alarmingly. "B-but...I heard that Spokane is on top of an ancient Indian burial ground! Maybe I should just stay here in Hollywood!"

"Suit yourself, doll," I mutter as I scoot off the barstool and casually toss a fifty onto the table to take care of the waitress. "Charmer and I have to get downtown; we have a meeting with Mr. Ovitz in half an hour."

Heather smiles demurely as we walk away, ever planning her Machiavellian schemes to undo us all. "You'll see," she mumbles. "You'll see...."

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:41 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

The night air was full of terror as Jason stalked the backwoods searching for victims. He came across a group of teenagers and brutally murdered all of them.......

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 01:45 PM
roundisfunny

Then Freddy showed up and they had a luau. The end.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 11:14 PM