KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Note! very important! please read!

Note! very important! please read!
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Warning Note! very important! please read!

So we can all enjoy the Spidey sequel I thought I would warn you all. If you hope on purchasing the game then I strongly suggest you wait until you've see the film. Because if you play the game first then it will give away everything. Just thought I would warn you all. Have fun and enjoy the movie and the game! big grin

Old Post May 15th, 2004 03:30 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

why the game only have some shots from the movie u wont get to them in 2 days...........

Old Post May 15th, 2004 04:10 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Okay that was way to hard to read, I have no idea what you just said.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 09:11 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

(please log in to view the image)

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 15th, 2004 11:55 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

heeeeeeeeeeyy LOL. sorry i am not a native english speaker
i meant. theres no problem at all ,becose the new scenes on the game from the movie, u wont be able to "open" /get before two days(2 days cos the game ship 2 days before the movie get it?).....and story we can take from the trailers
spider chases oc in the metro or train.,.....the most impact and triller scene will be the fight on the watch tower......spider get soaked up........and os it goes
no the ones im not troglodite

Old Post May 15th, 2004 03:17 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

You mean the man-spidey sequel. big grin

Old Post May 15th, 2004 06:42 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

man-spider!! man-spiderstick out tongue

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post May 15th, 2004 06:57 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Man Spider sucks. Spider-man is THE best

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 15th, 2004 09:41 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I agree with The Ones, Spider-Man gives the name a fierce and scary sound too it. Man-Spider just doesn't have the ring that Spider-Man does.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 11:16 PM