KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Tia controls the sea

Tia controls the sea
Started by: shannstar79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Tia controls the sea

This just came to me tell me what you guys think

"who ever holds the heart of Davy Jones Controls the Sea"

Tia holds the heart!!
she dosent actually have the heart, but he loves her so in a sence she does have Davy's heart!! There for she controls the sea

Thats how I explain Wills good luck when it comes to his never drowning and alays being unharmed when it comes to the cluttches of the sea or drowning!!

She needs Will for some reason, she will not let him Drown at the hands of the sea beacsue I beleive she controls the sea/

She is making his destiny , I dont believe he has a touch of destiny, she is giving hims a destiny

Last edited by shannstar79 on Dec 7th, 2006 at 09:38 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 09:35 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

That's not a bad theory at all. I wonder if that's true, if the EITC having the actual heart would do anything. You've brought up an interesting idea.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 09:58 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pyratequeen
Cotbp Dmc Awe

interesting thought. I see you point.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 09:58 PM
pyratequeen is currently offline Click here to Send pyratequeen a Private Message Find more posts by pyratequeen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ya since Tia Dahlma is suppose to be Calypso trapped in a human form....it's in her best intrests to keep those of thr Brethern (pirate council) alive (because its said that they were the ones who trapped her or something like that) So that would explain why she is determined to keep Barbossa, and Jack alive!

What if this whole time Tia has been running the show! i mean they keep saying that Tia has a lot more power than she leads on to believe!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:25 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ya since Tia Dahlma is suppose to be Calypso trapped in a human form....it's in her best intrests to keep those of thr Brethern (pirate council) alive (because its said that they were the ones who trapped her or something like that) So that would explain why she is determined to keep Barbossa, and Jack alive!

What if this whole time Tia has been running the show! i mean they keep saying that Tia has a lot more power than she leads on to believe!

Yeah! I was thinking about it all today.. it makes so much sense now why she brought barbossa back and why she is so eager to bring jack back eek!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:28 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrow

There's a similiar theory to this one on word player, but it has more to do with why it is Will has a touch of destiny. There's a reason why it is that Will cannot drown, why it was that he met Elizabeth the way that he did when they were children, and so forth. They maintain that Tia has been controlling his destiny from the beginning of the story.

Interesting, isn't it? The theory is more interesting when I'm not sumarizing it. I'll try to find the link.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:47 AM
savvysparrow is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrow a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Originally posted by savvysparrow
There's a similiar theory to this one on word player, but it has more to do with why it is Will has a touch of destiny. There's a reason why it is that Will cannot drown, why it was that he met Elizabeth the way that he did when they were children, and so forth. They maintain that Tia has been controlling his destiny from the beginning of the story.

Interesting, isn't it? The theory is more interesting when I'm not sumarizing it. I'll try to find the link.

i like this theory. a lot. makes a lot of sense. hmmm. lots to think about.

then you could take it to a whole new conspiracy theorist level of bootstrap making a deal with tia years before, basically selling Will's soul to her, crazy things like that, hahaha. smile

with the pirate brethran, they each have a piece of 8, which are the keys to setting tia free, as wikipedia holds anyways. lol.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:01 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

my crazy friend sent me ridiculous your mom jokes, pirates style:

Tia's mom had teeth so ugly, she used a tootpaste called "why bother".

Jack's mom was so smelly the only dis i'm gonna give her is a disinfectant.

Marty's mom was so short she committed suicide by jumping off the curb.

i never really understand your mom jokes. lol

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:33 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ya and when Tia says "You want to know me" then Jack gets a look on his face like what?<----what do u guys think that was about I never understood it much!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 06:05 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I think Jack's face was more of like a shock. The "touch of destiny" line comes before or after the "you want to know me" line?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 06:09 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

before!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 06:15 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I think Jack was more shocked because of that "touch of destiny line". Jack tries to get her away from him, because he knew that whatever destiny Tia was telling Will about was not good. So Jack tries to move Tia away from Will. As if to avoid further discussion of that topic.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 06:22 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Hahahahahahahha. Maybe he was surprised that Tia Dalma was actually hitting on Will! lol probably not..

I love the line after will says "She doesn't look like much" about the boat in half and Jack says "Neither do you."

big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 06:38 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Originally posted by savvysparrow

yes we have been talking about that on word player as well for a few days me and a friend of mine stared thatsmile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:27 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

This was all just a thought to me, but I am so glad all of you agree!! I just thought you know it is in Tia's best intrestto keep everyone alive and on her side in a sence bescause she needs to gain something from them

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:29 PM
SarahB

mmmmmmmmm yh nd bout the touch of destiny thing tht shannstar79 was tlkin bout i see wat u mean aswell

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:09 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by shannstar79
This was all just a thought to me, but I am so glad all of you agree!! I just thought you know it is in Tia's best intrestto keep everyone alive and on her side in a sence bescause she needs to gain something from them

Yes....and if im correct i think its to release her from her human form!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:34 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Yep they all have one of the coins of eights, she needs the coins in order to be cast out of her human form

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:36 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

My question is, where did Jack get these coins? OR who haves them?

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 10:09 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Right? Never thought of that! Who gave him the coin that makes him part of the bretheren?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 10:14 PM