KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Worst Cinema Visit!

Worst Cinema Visit!
Started by: Machete_Guy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Miffed Worst Cinema Visit!

My worst cinema visit was wen i went to see Van Helsing..every time someone died this gurl would yell out GROSS!!! It was so annoying, i was tempted to leave the cinema mad
Wat about u guys smile ?

Old Post May 25th, 2004 05:46 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Anytime there is giggling or screaming girls in the theater.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 05:56 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

No this time was worst! it wa like a nightmare!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 06:53 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

When I went to go see Van Helsing these girls infront of us kept talking and laughing so I finally snapped and told them that if they didn't shut up then I would MAKE them shut up.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 06:55 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chez
Corporal-Captain

Two words: Mobile phones. mad mad mad

Old Post May 25th, 2004 08:50 AM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

A mobile has never gone off when im at a cinema but if it did..i would be Pis**d

Old Post May 25th, 2004 10:00 AM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Mobile phones are at least an accident. People can forget to turn them off in quiet places, it happens. I haven't experienced a phone going off but thats not the point.

Giggling, stupid, giddy girls chatting over everything are the worst. Bunch of airheads - SHUT THE F*** UP!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 10:09 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Llaughing out loudL

Old Post May 25th, 2004 10:24 AM
PsychoFreeak

yeah the mobiles anoy the crap outta me as well

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:15 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I don't like it when a theater's sold out. Where every seat's taken and you are forced to share armrests on both sides. And naturally, when the theater's sold out, there will be chatty talkers, too.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:37 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh, I avoid packed seasons. ***** is during the school vacation its packed at every hour.
My worst time was when I went to see Unbreakable. It was full of kids and these chicks being me were talking and sent written messages. It got to the point where I got up, turned around and said: "Shut the **** up, turn the bloody cell-phone off or I'm breaking your skull!"
Needless to say not another sound was heard from them.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:25 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I hate it when there is little kids DIRECTLY behind you, giggling and kicking your seat.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 03:14 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
It got to the point where I got up, turned around and said: "Shut the **** up, turn the bloody cell-phone off or I'm breaking your skull!"
Needless to say not another sound was heard from them.

laughing out loud

That almost exact thing happened when I saw Sleepy Hollow. I should have added the skull part in, though.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 03:34 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

For me it was going to see Scary Movie 1...some idiots brought there babies to the theater and they kept crying during the movie and wouldn't take the kids out to the lobby to shut em up.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 03:39 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

During Lord of the Rings there were all these "hardcore" fans that would yell out wise ass remarks during several scenes. "Welcoe to Rivendale...Frodo Baggins". hahaha, that was real witty.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 04:06 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Mine was much worse. I went to the movies with this guy, whom I have went to movies before with and he always acted ok. But this time we went to go see return of the king, and he keep laughing whenever someone got killed, then keep telling me he was going to pee in his pants really loud. And keep saying frodo lives, and he would not shut up. Then he keep trying to hit on me, and I slapped him several times. When the movie let out he did pee in his pants, and his mom had to come and get him. And I will never go with him again.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 04:16 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I saw the Hot Chick with Rob Schnider sad

To top that off, there was a group of mentally handicapped adults there (probably 10 of them). They yelled randomly and cried and everything. It was aweful. I feel bad for them, honestly. But don't take them on a trip to a public place where its expected for people to be quiet. Take them bowling or something where its more exceptable to be loud.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 04:18 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Then he keep trying to hit on me, and I slapped him several times. When the movie let out he did pee in his pants, and his mom had to come and get him. And I will never go with him again.

Please tell me this was some kid you were babysitting.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 04:29 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Are you talking me botankus? If so... I am afraid not, it was about 17

Old Post May 25th, 2004 04:52 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

When there is a rude or obnoxious person sitting near me, I always ask for him/her/it to stop. If there still any rudeness I call an Usher. Is always better to avoid physical confrontations.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 05:37 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote