KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Days of Our Lives's Salem Stalker

Days of Our Lives's Salem Stalker
Started by: The Unknown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Unknown
Anomaly

Days of Our Lives's Salem Stalker

So who do you think the Salem Stalker is?

I think it's Sami.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:06 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I was revealed in January or February that Marlena Evans was the salem killer. And up to know, we have no clue as to why she's killed all of these people.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 10:10 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

No, Marlena's not the killer. And I was wrong, it's not Sami; it just showed the real killer with John while Sami was with Lucas. The killer is blond, but I have no idea who it would be.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Last edited by The Unknown on Apr 9th, 2004 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:05 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Have you been watching the show lately??? The killer is DEFANITLY Marlena. Last week, she over to Alice's house and told her that she had to kill her. Then the next day, Alice is dead.

It's Marlena. Now the mystery is why she is killing these people?

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 09:43 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Have you been watching the show lately??? The killer is DEFANITLY Marlena. Last week, she over to Alice's house and told her that she had to kill her. Then the next day, Alice is dead.

It's Marlena. Now the mystery is why she is killing these people?

Have you been watching? The killer has been captured by John and has been taken to the hospital to be revealed. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I think it's a Marlena look-a-like

-The Architect AKA Larry

Last edited by The Unknown on Apr 10th, 2004 at 03:26 AM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:18 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

you mean Hattie?? Nope. Not her. (sorry, i don't know how to do the spoiler thing.)

James E. Riely, the writer for the show specifically said that it was NOT Hattie, or mind control or possesion.

Plus, in the SOD, (Soap Opera Digest) Deidra Hall, the actress who plays Marlens said that "it was not Hattie"
It's something that has never been done on the show.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:34 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Celeste said it's not Marlena. And the woman that John captured is Hattie and from the clips, it appears everyone believes that it is Hattie

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:35 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

But Diedra Hall and them still say that its Marlena. We just don't know why she's done all of this.

Do you remember the week when Alice was killed??? Marlena went to her house, told her that she was going to kill her and suceeded!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 02:53 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

It never actually shows Marlena kill Alice. Alice could have just choked on the donut for all we know.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:12 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

But what about Marlena saying, and I quote, "Yes Alice. I am the killer." She confessed to both Alice AND John.
Then she told her that she was going to kill her.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:55 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

People confess for crimes that they didn't do all the time. Just because she said she did, it doesn't mean she actually did it. But I don't know about her telling Alice that she was going to kill her.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 02:16 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Yeah, that happened a week and a half ago. Marlena came into the house and Alice was sitting in the armchair.
"Marlena, I've been expecting you."
She had the evidence in her hand when Doug died and it said "Marlena" in bloood.

Marlena told her to give it to her but Marlena freaked and ran out of the house. She came back and told Alice, "Now that you know that I"m the killer. I'm afraid that you have to die."

Check the Days website. It gives a recap of this.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:03 PM
Salem07

I think it is Marlena too, you can tell its her, by the look in her eyes...I think

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 08:02 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Yeah, that happened a week and a half ago. Marlena came into the house and Alice was sitting in the armchair.
"Marlena, I've been expecting you."
She had the evidence in her hand when Doug died and it said "Marlena" in bloood.

Marlena told her to give it to her but Marlena freaked and ran out of the house. She came back and told Alice, "Now that you know that I"m the killer. I'm afraid that you have to die."

Check the Days website. It gives a recap of this.

I was watching that episode, but right when Marlena got to Alice's house, they stopped the show because of a news story, lol.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 08:44 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Personally, I think the show is getting confusing. Now Hattie looks exactly like Marlena?? With Samantha, who was Marlena evil twin sister, Marlena has 2 look-alikes running around! They could be triplets.

I think yesterdays episode was a little stupid. John brought in Hattie and in the enire episode, she didn't breath one word saying, "I didn't kill anyone."
Instead, she says nothing and doesn't deny a single thing.

"How could u kill all of those peopl?" Sami asked her.
"I should have killed you too," Hattie replied.

I'm like, ---what???
Then at the very end of the show, Hattie FINALLY says, "I didn't kill nobody. And I can prove it."

Excuse me???????

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 09:34 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Yeah, lol. And yesterday was the first Days episode that I've seen that has an actual ending instead of a cliffhanger.

And I don't think that Marlena killed Alice. Notice that Hattie also choked on Alice's donuts and then specifically points out that they are Alice's donuts. I think that something was wrong with some of the donuts and Alice just choked on one.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 08:28 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I really don't know where this show is giong. Honestly, it's getting confusing. I heard that they won't wrap this story up until the fall.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 08:54 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

It's marlenas twin, Stepheno DeMera made her. THat's the woman that John brought to the hospital as the "killer" I honestly don't think that she or marlena are the killer , i think that it's either sami, or Kate Roberts

my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 02:01 AM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Interesting theory. I just hope they wrap it up soon. I'm trying to figure out why Marlena confessed to John if she didn't do it??

And is anyone else getting sit and tired of Belle and Shawn going on and on about "the lie" I swear, in every episode Shawn says at least 3 times, "Belle, you lied to me!!"
Get over it!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 05:40 AM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

i konw, it's like you lied to her, shut up , i mean come on, she didn't kill his grandma, so he should get over it!

my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 03:35 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote