KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Looks Like A Fresh Start

Looks Like A Fresh Start
Started by: JohnnyLove19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

Looks Like A Fresh Start

I read on another forum that all of the internet rumors were false, the title, plots, audition info, everything was false. This is coming from the writers themselves on their website, they also said to stop calling their office, but the site is being updated so I can't confirm it but I saw the same info twice in two different forums. So I guess it's back to the drawing board again...

P.S Johnny Depp is signed up for POTC 3!!!!YAY!!!!

Last edited by JohnnyLove19 on Feb 21st, 2004 at 01:36 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 01:31 AM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdfan66
jdfan66

whered u get this info?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:24 AM
jdfan66 is currently offline Click here to Send jdfan66 a Private Message Find more posts by jdfan66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

LMAO, where did you get this "info"? I SERIOUSLY doubt that there are even talks of POTC 3... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:48 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

No they have talked about pirates 3... before they even done the first one they thought about it... and they ARE doing a 2nd one and more then likely a 3rd... i guess if the 2nd one goes well then they will make a 3rd one. The more johnny the better. i really like this movie. and it's kinda good to know (or think just incase it's not true) that everything is false because i didn't wanna hear some of it. cuz it wasn't n e thing i could do big grin

So yea they are talking about a third pirates.... just to let everyone know!!!

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:21 AM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

It is true.... and i posted that info on many sites...
I started the topic ... i am 'nat'

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:59 AM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

hmmmm.......im jus wanderinhow theyr gona end this...i mean is sum1 going 2 die......no no stop thinkin about this!!...stupid me...that cant hapen!!

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:02 AM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

i can...... but like in lotr..... where i kept screaming at the screen in all 3 movies 'THEY'RE NOT DEAD!'

tis shoo funney.... jack could 'die' in the next movie... i'd like that....

"i thought you were dead!"
"am i not?"

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:00 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I wouldn't like that too much. if jack died. but then there would be NO third one. the writers have already said (i think they touched on it in the comentaries too but oh well) that they have 2 more story ideas for jack sparrow... and of course Will and Elizabeth. SO. if jack dies... i'll die with him mad stick out tongue happy

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:24 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

i read on an official site thingy that Johnny is signed up for the 3rd movie but sor far no one else has. i hope thats true!

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:21 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Yea me too!!! that's cool.... yup! big grinbig grinsmile

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:28 PM
arghhh_matey

What site are you gettin this info on? hmm

g.o..u.s.a...
g.o..u.s.a...
g.o.u.s.a
.m.i.c.h.a.e.l..p.h.e.l.p.s.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:55 PM
arghhh_matey is currently offline Click here to Send arghhh_matey a Private Message Find more posts by arghhh_matey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

i go to google and check out the different sites for POTC2, only trust the ones that are by an official person from the movie (writers, etc) and if its approved(sp?) by them than thats ok too. ONLY trust official sites.

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:07 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arghhh_matey

Thanks!

g.o..u.s.a...
g.o..u.s.a...
g.o.u.s.a
.m.i.c.h.a.e.l..p.h.e.l.p.s.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:16 PM
arghhh_matey is currently offline Click here to Send arghhh_matey a Private Message Find more posts by arghhh_matey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

The website for the writers is www.wordplay.com or www.wordplayer.com im not sure which one but it is being updated so it is closed until monday i'll post when I read it

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 08:13 PM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

word..play?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 05:45 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote