KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » ***Upcoming Horrors***

***Upcoming Horrors***
Started by: michaelmyers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
michaelmyers
I was Michaels cell mate!

***Upcoming Horrors***

lately i have been looking in movie magazines, old and present to see what films are scheldulded for realease.

-The Exorcist 3 (romoured)
-Jeepers Creepers 3
-Halloween: Retribution
- Demon: Stairway to Hell
-Nightmare on Elm Street: The Return of Freddy (romoured)
-Death Valley
-Cabin Fever 2
-Blair Witch Project: Re-visited

hope this helps anyone

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 07:31 PM
michaelmyers is currently offline Click here to Send michaelmyers a Private Message Find more posts by michaelmyers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

those are all sweet except JC3

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:04 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

i am not sure of the title, but there is gunna be a sequel for house of 1000 corpses. the title might be "house of 2000 corpses" <--i think that is a retarted title, but w\e

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:09 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

There is indeed plans for a second House of 1000 Corpses film, from earlier indications the plot is supposed to follow a SWAT team sent in to investigate the events surrounding the first film, however in typical horror fashion all hell breaks loose, haven't heard anything on the title though.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:19 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Jeeprs creeprs 3 sounds awesome!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:26 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

The Dawn of the Dead remake and Resident Evil : Apocolyapse are due for release this year as is Van Helsing, 2005 or 2006 should see the next big screen clash this time between the Aliens & the Predators.

To continue the buck of remakes The Ring 2 is also in production, again a rehash of the original Japanese series.

Also circulating are rumours of a remake of the Wicker Man with Nicolas Cage showing keen intrest although these are merly rumours. Continuing on with the Wicker Man, one of the orginal stars - Sir Christopher Lee has shown a keen intrest in a prequel/sequel to the original titled 'May Day'. Again these are only rumours.

Also rumoured are plans for a second Dog Soldiers movie titled Dog Soldiers : Fresh Meat.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:32 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Blair witch 3. The first two didn't appeal to me at all. They were boring.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:40 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

that doesnt surprise me

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:06 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I think I heard somewhere that the 1000 corpses sequel was going to be called House of 1001 corpses.
Also, didn't they already make Exorcist 3?

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:37 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

list kinda sux with upcoming movies. few are ok but JC3 is not worth it. Demon stairway to hell sounds interesting but too plain. cant judge a book by its cover.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:40 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkphoenix

god, another Halloween? I mean, what could possibly happen now? and the title?! halloween retribution? sound a bit stupid....

JC3 will probably be cool though, cant wait for that

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:23 PM
darkphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send darkphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by darkphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

pff JC3 would be a theatres nightmare

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:27 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

very well said MM

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:09 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

another freedy movie is realy needed .....

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 04:46 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i hope that was sarcasm

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 05:02 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

so do i really

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 10:06 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Um.......isn't there already an Exorcist 3?

They are indeed working on an exorcist 4...........

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:07 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
michaelmyers
I was Michaels cell mate!

yeah i dod mean to say the exorsict 4.

i also heard that they will make a remake of the orginal, but i think they shouldnt. they should leave classics alone. look what happpened to TCM.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 04:21 PM
michaelmyers is currently offline Click here to Send michaelmyers a Private Message Find more posts by michaelmyers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 08:17 PM
zombieman
The Undead

The Exorcist 4 is a remake, but the producers told the director that they hated the version he filmed so it was back to the drawing board, who knows when this will come out? Also, Dog Soldiers 2: Fresh Meat is on the way.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 09:50 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote