KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » First Details of The Matrix Trilogy Box Set

First Details of The Matrix Trilogy Box Set
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Arrow First Details of The Matrix Trilogy Box Set

First Details of The Matrix Trilogy Box Set

Source: Dimp Paddy Wednesday, March 24, 2004

'Dimp Paddy' pointed us to the website for Eric Matthies Productions who are currently working on box set of The Matrix trilogy.

We are currently in development on over one dozen hours of new material for this upcoming collectors edition release. This expanded edition of discs will include detailed documentaries on the philosophy and science behind the Matrix scripts as well as a look at the history of action cinema. EMP is also creating a densely layered documentary package estimated at nine total hours using footage that has not been seen in the other Matrix releases.

Stay tuned for an official announcement from Warner Home Video on this.

Original Link

A month old, I know, but nobody posted this awesome news for us Matrix fans! cool Whaddya think? Maybe we'll get some deleted scenes..? eek!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 02:41 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

nice thanks kozzman i hope to see anoher bonus disk and bloopers hehe matrix crew is funny. laughing

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 01:10 AM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

my parents are getting fed up with the matrix sad

they say i have a problem and need a pchycologist sad

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 04:29 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slinger
Scifigunslinger

Seriously?

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 05:45 PM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

messed yeah....but there is no way im going back to one of them no

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 05:48 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slinger
Scifigunslinger

Yeah, me neither. Twice my parents have sent me there. They must be crazy. wacko

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 05:56 PM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

lol anyway i think we drifted a little off-topic..

BOX SET WOHO!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 05:58 PM
slinger
Scifigunslinger

Yeah, I think I'll buy the box set. Hopefully they'll have some really cool features, like the Alien Quadrilogy.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 06:01 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I hope it's out by Christmas.. even earlier would be nice. eek!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 06:06 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

Getting back the original question here are some suggestions.

There should be three disks;
Disk 1 should automatically start with renaissance part 1&2, then M1.

Disk 2 should automatically start with Kid's story then M2 with all the bits they took out to put in Enter the Matrix, to be put back into Reloaded.

Disk 3 should have M3. When the film finishes it should automatically loop back to Neo in Mobil Ave.

Well there you go.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 01:18 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

It better be out soon mad

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:06 PM
slinger
Scifigunslinger

Actually, I hope it comes out in December, so I don't feel like I bought Revolutions for nothing.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:20 PM
Korri

no expression i dont care i want everything devil mwahaha

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:22 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

First disc should be The Matrix, second is Reloaded, third is Revolutions. Any and all deleted scenes should be remastered to DVD quality and have an option in a features menu to turn them on or off, so they're embedded into the movie at their appropriate time to make for a longer (and hopefully betterwink) movie. A fourth disc should include EVERY SINGLE TRAILER, including ALL TV SPOTS which someone had said was promised with Revolutions, but we only got four theatrical trailers mad all of the documentaries, behind the scenes, pre production, storyboards, outtakes, multiple shots and angles (which should also be incorporated into the three movies if possible) and the many takes it took to get the Superbrawl and stuff right... it'd be interesting to see how they messed it up. Also, the dialogue at the end of M1 should be changed back to its original dialogue because I think we understand what chrysalis is... and anything and everything made in CG should be available in layers, so we can see what parts were CG, how, and the different parts of how it was made. But hey, that's just me smile

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:31 PM
Korri

Kozzy

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:46 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yes, Korri? smile

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:51 PM
Korri

im an angel smile

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:52 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

My angel... angel

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:03 PM
Korri

*looks under username* blink

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:07 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

oh...kay

it should go:

Disk 1: The matrix with all the deleted scene in the movie ( i hate it when you have to watch them seperate)

Disk 2: Reloaded exactly the same as the matrix (all the deleted scene in the movie)

Disk 3: Revolutions with all the deleted scene in the movie

Disk 4: The Animatrix

Disk 5: EVERY SINGLE SPECIAL FEATURE INCLUDED IN THE SINGLE DVDS INC. THE ONES TAKEN OUT

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:11 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote