KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Spike's STARGATE: ALPHA - Mission 1.2

Spike's STARGATE: ALPHA - Mission 1.2
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Spike's STARGATE: ALPHA - Mission 1.2

You've escaped the planet the only way you could think of at the time, on an orbiting Goa'uld mothership. Now you've got to get out of there. Yet that is where another problem arrises, not only are you low on ammo, but the person who's idea it was to get aboard the ship is now dead on the planet. The only thing you can hope to do is to get to the hanger and get off the ship, but in order to get home you'll have to fly to a planet with a stargate. You're all healed up and ready to get on your way, but with low ammo (the weapons crates were empty) you're going to have to get to the hanger without two much commotion.

Mission objectives

Get to the hanger
Remain undetected

Hints

If you need to kill someone, take the time to hide the body. Unless you're setting up an ambush for guards.
Take your time, wait and work out a guards route before you make your move.

Good luck

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 02:54 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

The room you are in looks like it's from an egyptian tomb, except instead of stone it's been made from gold. There are hyroglyphs on the walls and a big coal coloured door on the top (using the 9 point diagram (see v2.1 changes)) side of the room. To the left is a destroyed ring control device and around the room is multiple crates and a sarcoficus. The crates have been jimmied open by you four, so you can see inside. Some contain Naqudor and others that looked like ammo crates have been emptied.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 08:26 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Hmmm that was a good idea"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 08:39 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

I don't assume anyone of us would know the inside of a mothership well enough to get us to the hangar bay right ?

Have fun||

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 09:32 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Nope, except maybe Kael. But don't worry about that

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 12:10 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

I'll sneak to the door and take a peek through.

Have fun||

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 12:13 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

OK, you open the door up to a corridor, it stretchs left and right and then turns (left turns right, right turns left) going around the block in front of you, which appears to be another room, but there's no door on this side.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 12:26 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Is my position at the door easy to spot ? (I.E. can I wait and check for patrols without beeing noticed from here ?)

Have fun||

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 01:54 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Yup, doesn't seem to be much activity going on at the minute.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 02:42 PM
Fire

can I go and have a peek at say the left corner (I'm gonna try and walk a sneaky as possible keeping my eyes and ears open to see if I hear or spot someone comming?)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 02:50 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

You mean the left corner of the corridor?
|
|
|__________
X - Here?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 06:29 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

I'm going to go to the oppsite corner, and peek.

Have fun||

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 07:21 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

OK then, you both go to your corners and peek around to see...

...nothing. Just two identical corridors, halfway along each on the inside part of the corridor (towards the wall you are peeking around) are five black pillars carved into the wall.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 07:41 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Are those pillars forcefield generators or are they there just for decoration ?

Have fun||

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 08:00 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I gues you'ld just have to find out for yourself whistle

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:43 AM
Fire

don't I have anything I can throw to where the forcefield should be to find out?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 09:20 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Nope, you'ld just have to go up and either examine the pillars or tap the space in between with your gun.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 09:37 AM
Fire

then I'll guess I'll go and examine the pillars carefully?

(btw anyone any ideas on why the goa'ulds don't have cameras on board their ships?)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 10:09 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I guess that they think that they won't need them and that no-one will be able to get aboard one of their vessels...

Yes I shall let you do that. But as you reach the first pillar a guard starts to walk past the corner of the "block" ahead of you, so far you can only see his staff. You may now take a non-combat stealth action to avoid detection on the next turn.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:32 PM
Fire

can't I get back to my side of the cube?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 07:06 PM