KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Light Side Area

USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Light Side Area
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (76): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

USH's GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Light Side Area

The Jedi Temple, Coruscant

Coruscant is the same as ever. Dark, traffic-filled skies and tall buildings. It is ironic that such a peaceful place as the Jedi Temple should be built in the midst of all this- but it is, and for a thousand generations the Jedi have safely protected the Republic.

But recent rumours cause disquiet, even within the Temple itself. The mighty maverick Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn was cut down while on a mercy mission to Naboo. The Naboo incident even caused the removal of the old Supreme Chancellor, but it is not that that worries the Jedi right now. Talk persists of a dark warrior that cut down the mighty Jedi, before being dealt with himself. Who is it that could destroy such a great hero? Some even whisper of the Sith… but how? They are extinct, of course, The Council seems unwilling to confirm or deny anything.

Another crisis has just caused discomfort. The Damagran Confederacy, a 13 planet strong section of the Republic, has just declared its independence. A Jedi mission was sent to the Confederacy shortly before the independence was announced. What they found there was enough to show that Faylar broke any number of Republic rules in taking control of Damagran. An investigation into his activities persists, but in the mean time, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine himself has ordered a blockade of Damagran itself. Faylar cannot cause any more trouble for now.

But the Jedi team, led by Master Kellan Gundark, discovered more than that. Involved in this crisis were a group of Fallen Jedi, under the leadership of a man named Kuylen. Kuylen was once a great Jedi, an almost peerless sabre master, who was presumed dead after disappearing on a mission to Hutt space. The truth of what actually happened to him is unknown, but his return has already caused 13 worlds to leave the Republic and the capture of a Jedi Knight, yerssot.

But Kuylen was not interested in separatist worlds. His true objective was the plunder of an ancient Sith archive. Kuylen seems determined to discover, and use, the ancient powers of the Sith. Could this possibly be related to what happened on Naboo?

The Jedi team slowed Kuylen’s band, and the Archive was destroyed. It is unclear how much Kuylen escaped with. He must be tracked down and stopped.

To make matters worse, Kuylen’s former Padawan, Argentis, has disappeared, determined to stop Kuylen himself. This foolish mission can only result in Argentis’ destruction- or worse. A mission of revenge is unseemly for a Jedi, and who knows what flaws there were in his teaching from Kuylen?

Kellan Gundark and her team have been put in charge of trying to resolve both situations. All they are waiting for is good information to where either Kuylen or Argentis could be. The Council has also promised more people to aid the Master, which is where the new players come in.

It appears the information Gundark has been waiting for has now arrived. She has been called to the Council, along with Lance Windu and Phinney.

Ki-Adi Gallia and Mah, you have both been called to see Trorn. Trorn is a devoted Jedi who handles the administrative side of Jedi business- because the Council is far too busy to deal with EVERYTHING. He is waiting for you in his office.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 08:05 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Lance stands before the Jedi Council waiting for them to speak. He is standing to the left side of Master Gundark. The young Jedi Phinney stands next to Lance.

Since the time from the last mission Lance's wounds have healed and he has progressed in his teachings of the Force. He is still a great swordsman and he still owns the blue bladed lightsabre of his friend turned Fallen Jedi Yerssot. He keeps it clipped to his belt that is over his tunic. Over his tunic he wears a dark brown robe.

During the wait for news on Kuylen or Argentis, Lance has started to grow a goatee.

He crosses his hands behind his back and clasps his fists together. He awaits the Council to address him...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 08:20 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

'What news will I receive from this Trorn, then', Mah thinks as he walks towards the office where he is expected.
'And why so much activity at the JediCouncil today...'

He walks up to Trorns office-door, and makes his arrival noticed.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 08:26 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Lance- I am just waiting to see if Gundy posts)

Mah, Trorn welcomes you warmly

"Mah Ar'cor!" he says. "It is good to see you back."

You have just completed the assignment. It has been a VERY busy time for the Jedi lately. The Order is in serious danger of overstretch.

"I am afraid that we must call on you to serve again almost immediately. Have you ever heard of Master Gundark? She is at Temple right now."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 08:44 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

''Master Gundark, yes. I've heard much about her achievements, why? And what is it that requires such sudden actions?''

Mah is somewhat surprised that something obviously is so wrong that he is again called up for mission.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 08:56 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Master Gundark is being sent on a new mission, Mah. Gundark has asked for more assistance. We have good reason to believe it will be dangerous. I am afraid... um... I am afraid they lost a Jedi on their last mission. It is a dangerous situation.

"There are a dozen places we need experienced agents like you, Mah, but right now there is nothing more important than Master Gundark's mission.

"How much do you know about the recent politics of the Damagran Confederacy?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 09:05 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

''I....have heard they've declared themselves independent, isn't that correct?
I will of course join any mission I am appointed to, and I would be honored to work with the likes of Master Gundark.''

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 09:12 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Of course," says Trorn. "Well, the Damagran situation gets more complicated by the second. Faylar is being investigated on several dozen charges of crimes against the Republic. Intervention may even occur; it must be said, everyone is greatly surprised by Palpatine's decisive use of a blockade.

But while Damagran is independant, we have no jurisdiction there. Nonetheless, it looks like it will be ncessary to send a team there. it will be a very... delicate mission."

-

Lance- after making your introductions, Windu speaks.

"Earlier today a ship tried to run the blockade around Damagran. The ship was destroyed in the attempt. We have been keeping track on all ship running the blockade, and this one interested us. We have a recording of its entry." Windu runs the hologram recording.

You recognise the ship immediately. It is the Hutt Corvette that the Dark Jedi were using. "We have confirmed it is the same ship," explains Windu. You watch as the ship plinges full speed through the blockade. At least a dozen ships tear into it with heavy lasers. The ship crumples, falls in half, and breaks up in the atmosphere.

"We cannot be entirely sure why they wanted to return to Damagran," says Windu, "but it was deifnitely them." He runs the recording back and freezes at a point before the break up, and the picture zooms in. Escape pods!

"These were not noticed at the time. It now seems likely that Kuylen and his friends successfully made planetfall, near the city of K'rra Chi. They no longer have a ship, but..." He shrugs. "It DOES seem they are there."

Windu has more to say but waits for any reaction first.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 09:23 PM
LanceWindu

Lances face twists in surprise.

"This is completely unexpected. Why would they want to have their own ship destroyed? It now seems as if they are trapped on Damagran."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 09:27 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

''How big will this team travelling to Damagran be?''

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 09:38 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Their strategy right now is unclear," says Windu. "We might have thought that they were seeking asylum with Faylar, but we are almost certain now that Faylar and Kuylen have become deadly enemies. We hear Faylar is as keen to find Kuylen as we are. It would, of course, be helpful if you determined what they are doing on Damagran.

"But the situation is complex. Damagran is no longer inside our jurisdiction. We have no power to interfere with events there in any way." Windu sighs. "But if Argentis pursues Kuylen there, it IS our business. The Republican blockade on Damagran gives us hope that we may be able to intervene in a more official capacity, but for now the only orders we can give you are to retrieve Argentis. Opposing Kuylen- and DEIFNITELY opposing Faylar- are rather out of our remit."

"But," adds Ki-Adi Mundi, "we would expect you to use your discretion. If you can prove that Faylar or Kuylen are working to subvert the Republic, we would expect you to act on that."

"We cannot stress enough that this is a delicate situation," says Windu. "The Senate is still debating it. If you have any doubt at all, ONLY go for Argentis."

Again, he waits for any feedback.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 09:42 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Mah-

"Well," begins Trorn, when there is a knock on the door. "COme in!" he says. A tall Twi'lek, in Jedi robes, enters.

"Master," says Torn, nodding towards him.

"Mah, this is Jedi Master Ratjan Kiel."

Kiel extends his hand towards you, Mah.

"Pleased to meet you," he says.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 10:04 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Mah takes a step closer to Ratjan Kiel and shake hands with him.

''Very pleased to meat you too, Master.''

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 02:54 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

"I understand the supreme chancellor did not have the full backing of the senate in ordering the blockade," Gundark mentioned, but it was more of a question.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 07:00 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Indeed not," says Ki-Adi Mundi. "Many were heavily opposed to the idea. The Republic has not been this decisive in a decade or more. Only Palpatine's extreme popularity following the Naboo incident allowed him to get the vote passed. And only his personal interest brought the motion to the senate at all. We hope this is the start of the restoration of Justice to the Republic that he has talked of. People like Faylar have made a sewer of what we fight for."

"Our plan is this," says Windu. "We have, of course, arranged for whatever ships you use to be allowed through the blockade surrounding Damagran. The Supreme Chancellor has authorised your mission. owever, there is no safe way to land you in enemy territory. In any case, we do not know where Kuylen or Argentis may be, though the city ther pods landed near seem the best option.

"We have contacted the Pro-Republicans on Damagran, who came to your aid before a Avalar. They are, of course, very happy to have more Jedi sent to aid them, but they understand that you cannot intervene in any official capacity. With any luck, they will be able to supply you with the intelligence and means to discover either one of your targets. But I am afraid you will be evry much on your own in this mission."

-

Mah-

Kiel shakes your hand, but uncomfortably- nothing to do with you, he seems to find shaking uncomfortable.

"Have you relayed my request to the Council, Trorn?" he asks.

"Master Kiel..." says Trorn, hesitantly. "Perhaps you would wish to re-consider. This situation is already complicated enough by those seeking personal vendettas."

"My motivation is not revenge, Trorn. Unless you consider loyalty to a friend a dangerous emotion."

"It is not my place to criticise, Master, but ANY strong emotion can cloud judgment. A substantial team is already being sent to Damagran..."

"Will the Council hear my request?" interrupts Kiel. Trorn sighs.

"Of course they will," he says.

Kiel turns to you, Mah.

"Have you heard of this man Kuylen that Master Gundark has been up against?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 08:27 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

''Of Kuylen I have heard some, but not much. Words of a once great Jedi, now Fallen.''

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 08:42 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Yes, I knew him once," says Kiel. "The finest sabreist I ever saw. Quite what happened to him I can't even imagine. No matter. Kuylen has taken my former padawan, yerssot, captive. I have requested to be allowed to join Gundark's mission to try and retrieve him."

Kiel turns back to Trorn.

"And I mean that. Not to strike him down for his mistakes, not to take revenge on his captors, but simply to rescue my friend."

Torn nods.

"Very well," he says. I am sure the Council will agree if you insist. "Mah, I am sure the others can tell you about Kuylen. He is an exceptionally dangerous opponent. The Council is not looking for any more dead or captured Jedi. The others can fill you in on the actual details of your mission."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 08:45 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark gave Mundi her full attention. "Personal interest ? What exactly would the Supreme Chancellor's personal interest be ?"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 09:27 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

"Yes, why would the Supreme Chancellor have any interest in Damagran's blockade?"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 09:30 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"From what I understand," says Mundi, "The Chancellor is extremely keen for the Republic to present a united front right now. His interest seems to be entirely altruistic, rather than related to some personal gain. He feels that letting a criminal like Faylar break worlds away from the Republuc should be stopped in whatever way we can."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 10:46 PM