KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Crushes 2

Crushes 2
Started by: must_kill_Santa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (58): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

Love Crushes 2

this thread was made so that you can put who you have crushes on in the forum and let them know
note:the only rule is if someone puts you down you are not to feel akward around them
note:do not feel bad if your name is not put down as not everyone will come here so someone might have a crush on you anyway if that makes any sense

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 10:34 AM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
holdenhsvgtsr
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think most guys on here have one on booniae

spookey my one true love
LegolasIsMyManaquabarbie girl

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 10:35 AM
holdenhsvgtsr is currently offline Click here to Send holdenhsvgtsr a Private Message Find more posts by holdenhsvgtsr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I love ALL the ladies. wink

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 10:49 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Got a romantic streak there, MKS?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 10:50 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I've got a crush on ........

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:00 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

no i well i dont think so why do you ask ush?
i was bored and the was one on celebs so i did one on normal people

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:42 AM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ahh, ok, I was just wandering, MKS, was all. Well, I love LOADS of the girls around here...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:43 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

you know i was looking for names when i started this

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:46 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But it's so FULL of nice girls! Lily, SA, Silver, Lindsay, Gundy, Kes, Lara, Korri, your good self...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:49 AM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

thank you i wonder if any other girls are gonna post here

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:51 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Meh, they all have crushes on Johnny Depp and Orlanda Bloom, no time for us normal people...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:53 AM
holdenhsvgtsr
Restricted

Account Restricted

ush omg how the hell could u forget booniae

spookey my one true love
LegolasIsMyManaquabarbie girl

holdenhsvgtsr is currently offline Click here to Send holdenhsvgtsr a Private Message Find more posts by holdenhsvgtsr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Booniae indeed lovely- I should talk to her more.

BtVS

Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I have crushes on Boo and Lindsay stick out tongue

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:55 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

see now people are getting the hang of it

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:56 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Your turn, MKS...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:57 AM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

no im not gonna post

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 12:00 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

GASP!

You want everyone else to say but not you???

BtVS

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 12:01 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

yeah basically

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 12:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!

Isn;t that a tiny bit mean?

BtVS

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 12:04 PM