KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » anybody else hate the harry potter films?

do you hate the harry potter films?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes oh yes they are shite! 5 16.13%
no they are my life, what are you on about! 12 38.71%
ummm... their ok 11 35.48%
i thought this was the start wars message board 3 9.68%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

anybody else hate the harry potter films?
Started by: snazzypants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snazzypants
dude

Shocked anybody else hate the harry potter films?

click on the poll!!

Old Post May 13th, 2004 10:25 AM
snazzypants is currently offline Click here to Send snazzypants a Private Message Find more posts by snazzypants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

why

Old Post May 13th, 2004 12:22 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i don't hate them...they are ok...but the books are DEFINITELY better

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post May 13th, 2004 03:46 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

can not agree more

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post May 13th, 2004 09:31 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

laughing out loud I thought this was the Star Wars message board laughing out loud

No I don't hate the movies... I'm quite satisfied with them... I like the books MUUUUUUUUCH WAAAAAAAAY MOOOOOORE BEEEETTTER though!

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post May 14th, 2004 03:38 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hhhhr

books are always better ; they can't fit everything in the movies.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 03:58 AM
hhhhr is currently offline Click here to Send hhhhr a Private Message Find more posts by hhhhr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

the movies r fine...except some need 2 brush up on their skils better *cough* emma *cough*

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 14th, 2004 12:51 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

the first movie I couldn't stand because it just seemed so. . i don't know, just you could tell that the actors didn't have much experience yet, but the secound movie was a) my least favorite book so i didn't really care b) much more fitting plot for a movie then the first and c) the actors got better so the movie was better. yay 2 cents

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post May 15th, 2004 10:02 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

they'r were pretty good as far as being 11 years old.

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 15th, 2004 10:04 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosGirl
Hmm..SoThisIs25Characters

i know what you mean about the acting but I think the 3rd film should be good as its one of the best books and the actors have much more experience now

Old Post May 16th, 2004 04:59 PM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by Unicor777
can not agree more

^^ Same

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 05:12 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco M.

I don't hate the movies.Well the first one wasn't all that great.But the actors got more experience as the films progressed.Just like what DracosGirl said,the third one should be better.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 05:20 PM
Draco M. is currently offline Click here to Send Draco M. a Private Message Find more posts by Draco M. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sakura-Chan

well i like the movies bcuz then u have daniel and rupurt and tom who are really hot...and emma whos so purdy! i luv the movies cuz im able to imange scences better cuz i kno how they look and sound like when im reading but the books are definetly better!

Old Post May 17th, 2004 05:15 AM
Sakura-Chan is currently offline Click here to Send Sakura-Chan a Private Message Find more posts by Sakura-Chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

o...k...anyways, it should b a lot more emotional...thats what the director was aiming 4 anyways.

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 17th, 2004 01:17 PM
hana_skywalker
Felix Felicis

I don't *hate* Harry Potter films, and I think most HP fans like them even if they complain about some/many aspects. In my opinion, the HP films create completely new characters, I mean, Hermione is way too different in the books. That is something I don't like at all, her relationship with Harry and Ron isn't as good as they describe it in the films.

"Happiness... is not a fish that you can catch." - oUr LaDy PeAcE
"The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side" - Master Yoda

Old Post May 19th, 2004 01:16 AM
hana_skywalker is currently offline Click here to Send hana_skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by hana_skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megajoint
pitchblackhorse

*rise my hand* yes the movies so far were "shite" indeed...
Harry potter world is too big to be in a two hours time movie(it was less but anyway
one book contains alot of clues that the one movie can't show for lack of time..and money...so I'm voting- bash the movies they destroying our imagination!-
and they cut all the best parts...and it's boring(compared to the books)....and the acting is very bad.

the strongest wizard!^-^

Old Post May 19th, 2004 06:39 AM
megajoint is currently offline Click here to Send megajoint a Private Message Find more posts by megajoint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i like them...i think they have improved. rupert was the only one who could act though...but they all got better.

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 19th, 2004 01:08 PM
DracosGirl
Hmm..SoThisIs25Characters

I agree with megajoint about the fact that too many good scenes were cut from the book
But what also got me was the fact that they added random bits too, like when Harry fell out of the flying car in CoS... where did that come from? Couldn't they have put in a bit from the book instead?

Old Post May 20th, 2004 11:31 AM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Start Wars? laughing

I don't hate them, but I dislike them... because of the reasons megajoint already posted. They took away the imaginational part which imo was the best aspect about HP

Old Post May 20th, 2004 11:42 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i guess they were exploring it just a bit. but it is a magical car. and yes, they did end up cutting a lot of scenes.

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 20th, 2004 12:24 PM