KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Review: Cellular

Review: Cellular
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

Cellular

What a great movie.I just saw this movie last night and I got to say this has got to be my favorite Kim Basinger movie she has ever been in.The film was exciting from start to finish with a lot of action scenes in it and you could never predict what was going to happen next.thats what I loved so much about this movie was it was totally unpredictable since what always happened next,I never thought it would happen.Without mentioning the films,I can think of some films that were blockbusters that I found non enjoyable because of the predictability factor and how easy it was to predict what would happen and that you just knew what was going to happen next.Not so with this movie.It had a lot of great humor in it as well.Strong cast with Kim Basinger doing a great job in her role with William Macy great in a supporting role.By the way,in case you are wondering who his sidekick is in the movie,the detective named Jack-I myself was wondering who he was because I knew he looked familiar and was in a movie that I had seen not too long ago but I just could not place his face with the movie.He is Noah Emmerich,I did a google search and he was in Miracle with Kurt Russel.I strongly urge you all to see this film if you havent.

The only real negative about this film I did not like was they did the typical hollywood car chase scene where the car doing the chasing jumps over the divider and is in the lane where the cars are coming at him and not in the right lane.Hollywood makes too many of those movies and its gotten old.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Nov 7th, 2004 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 10:02 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

A quick, slick and silly thriller, Cellular is a lot of fun. It starts like any ordinary day for Ryan (Chris Evans) - kicking back with his mates and chasing his ex. Then a desperate woman (Kim Basinger) calls his mobile phone and he's thrown into a breakneck chase to stop kidnappers offing her family. It's the classic Hitchcock 'wrong man' set-up, pulled off with wit, energy, and a healthy sense of the ridiculous.

big grin

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 10:48 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I have to wait till that movie is out on video or better yet dvd so I can rent I do want to see it it looks good!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 01:37 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Waiting for dvd release here to rent, looks decent.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 05:47 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Re: Cellular

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Parker
What a great movie.I just saw this movie last night and I got to say this has got to be my favorite Kim Basinger movie she has ever been in.The film was exciting from start to finish with a lot of action scenes in it and you could never predict what was going to happen next.thats what I loved so much about this movie was it was totally unpredictable since what always happened next,I never thought it would happen.Without mentioning the films,I can think of some films that were blockbusters that I found non enjoyable because of the predictability factor and how easy it was to predict what would happen and that you just knew what was going to happen next.Not so with this movie.It had a lot of great humor in it as well.Strong cast with Kim Basinger doing a great job in her role with William Macy great in a supporting role.By the way,in case you are wondering who his sidekick is in the movie,the detective named Jack-I myself was wondering who he was because I knew he looked familiar and was in a movie that I had seen not too long ago but I just could not place his face with the movie.He is Noah Emmerich,I did a google search and he was in Miracle with Kurt Russel.I strongly urge you all to see this film if you havent.

The only real negative about this film I did not like was they did the typical hollywood car chase scene where the car doing the chasing jumps over the divider and is in the lane where the cars are coming at him and not in the right lane.Hollywood makes too many of those movies and its gotten old.

I havn't seen it yet but I gonna see it this monday

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 07:49 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

So when is this movie coming out?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:02 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Actually Jackie this movie came out a LONNNNNNGGGG time ago and is not in the theaters anymore. laughing

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 08:53 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

io thought it was amazingly funny stick out tongue and sspenceful! the nipple girl was tight

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 10:00 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote