KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Damn she sucks!

Damn she sucks!
Started by: JToTheP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Laugh Damn she sucks!

That Michelle girl in Destiny's Child REALLY REALLY SUCKS!!!!! laughing laughing

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/destinyschildfall.html

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 05:00 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

i can't reach it J

but i know she sux with out the clip

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 09:05 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

that was funny laughing actually the fall wasn't all that funny, it was beyonce and kelly's reaction.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 11:41 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

~Beyonce Thinks~
Damb I came back for this?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 12:18 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

It was really touching how Beyonce and Kelly ran to her aid to check if she was OK.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 12:28 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

double post-

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 12:44 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

damn that sucks. Beyonce should have been the one to fall and bleed....

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 12:45 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I don't like anyone from that group so this is not that hard to believe and it does not surprise me at all.I always know that group sucks.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 01:52 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

quote:
Originally posted by hh?
damn that sucks. Beyonce should have been the one to fall and bleed....

Com'on Beyonce actually has talent

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 01:54 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Beyonce's actually the good one of the group. My favorite part is when Kelly glances down at her like "what the hell is wrong with you?" then starts to sing. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 05:18 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

lmao! thumb up

doctor

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:20 AM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLone_DragonXx
Smilie abuser..not really

destiny's child SUCKS! Yes, I know, the name should be capitalised....BUT THEY DON'T DESERVE IT!

1.) They can't dance...
2.) They're a bunch of little skanky sl*ts
4.) They can't sing
5.) They wear the worst clothes EVER!

DIE YOU B*TCHES!!!!!!! mad

You're not the brightest crayon in the watermelon, are you? :/

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 10:22 AM
xXLone_DragonXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLone_DragonXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLone_DragonXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote