KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Vote for the new DADA teacher!!

Who will be the new DADA teacher?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Proffesor Snape 0 0%
Harry 4 20.00%
Tonks 6 30.00%
Lupin 0 0%
Mad-Eye-Moody 3 15.00%
Someone New...... 7 35.00%
other......POST IT!! 0 0%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vote for the new DADA teacher!!
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Shocked Vote for the new DADA teacher!!

rolling on floor laughing So who will it be? Tonks I think.....

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 07:29 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nadiddijaa

HARRY??????? i dont rekon itll be harry. imagine what snape would be like if harry got the job of his dreams??? plus itd be hard to cope with school work and being a teacher, i dont think many ppl will vote for him...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 08:32 AM
nadiddijaa is currently offline Click here to Send nadiddijaa a Private Message Find more posts by nadiddijaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

im torn between tonks and someone new...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 08:51 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

me too...I do think its tonks.... and i dunno why......just a gut feeling.... b/c she was introduced to us and we really didn't get informed on her character very much and SHE'S AN AUROR and those are the best DADA teachers....MY OPINION though big grin

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 11:18 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thelotrlovr15
you may call me SALAZAR!

i think it will be someone new because it cant be someone we know... and there is one more year to make a teacher that you can like or hate... but at the seventh book or at the end snape will be the DADA professor...

"I know half of you half as well as I should like... And I like less than half of you half as well as you diserve..."--Bilbo

" That'll be them, will it, Potter?"
He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder; his magical eye was evidently peering through the back of his hand and his bowler hat. Harry leanded and inch or so to the left to see where Mad-Eye was pointing and there, sure enough, were the three Dursleys, who looked positively appallled to see Harry's reception committee.
"Ah, Harry!" said Mr. Weasley, turning from Hermione's parents, whom he had been greeting enthusiastically, and who were taking it in turns to hug Hermione." Well-- shall we do it then?"
" Yeah, I reckon so, Arthur," said Moody.
He and Mr. Weasley took the lead across the station toward the place where the Dursleys stood, apparently rooted to the floor. Hermione disengaged herself gently from her mother to join the group.
" Good afternoon," said Mr. Weasley pleasantly to Uncle Vernon coming to a halt right in front of him. " You might remember me, my name's Arthur Wealey."
As Mr. Weasley had singlehandedly demolished most of the Dursley's living room two years previously, Harry would have been very surprised if Uncle Vernon had forgotten him. Sure enough, Uncle Vernon turned a deeper shade of puce and glared at Mr. Weasley, but chose not to say anything, partly, perhaps, because the Dursley's were outnumbered two to one. Aunt Petunia looked both frightened and embarassed. She kept glancing around, as though terrified somebody she knew would see her in such company. Dudley, meanwhile, seemed to be trying to look small and insignificant, a feat at which he was failing extravagantly.
" We thought we'd just have a few words with you about Harry." said Mr. Weasley, still smiling.
" Yeah," growled Moody." About how he's treated when he's at your place."
Uncle Vernon's mustache seemed to bristle with indignation. Possibly because the bowler hat gave him the entirely mistaken impression that he was dealing with a kindred spirit, he addressed himself to Moody.
" I am not aware that it is any of your business what goes on in my house-"
" I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books, Dursley," growled Moody.
" Anyway, that's not the point," interjected Tonks, whose pink hair seemed to offend Aunt Petunia more than all the rest put together, for she closed her eyes rather than look at her." The point is, if we find out you've been horrible to Harry--"
"-- and make no mistake, we'll hear about it," added Lupiin pleasantly.
" Yes," said Mr. Weasley, " even if you won't let Harry use the felly tone--"
" TELEPHONE," whispered Hermoine.
" Yeah, if we get any hint that Potter's been mistreated in any way, you'll have us to answer to," said Moody.
Uncle Vernon swelled ominously. His sensed of outrage seemed to outweigh even his fear of this bunch of oddballs.
" Are you threatening me ,sir" he said, so loudly that passersby actually turned to stare.
" Yes, I am," said Mad- Eye, who seemed rather pleased that Uncle Vernon had grasped this fact so quickly.
" And do I look like the kind of man who can be intimidated?" barked Uncle Vernon.
" Well..." said Moody, pushing back his bowler hat to reveal his sinisterly revovling magical eye. Uncle Vernon leapt backward in horror and collided painfully with a luggage trolley. " Yes, I'd have to say you do, Dursley."
He turned away from Uncle Vernon to surey Harry. " So, Potter... give us a shout if you need us. If we don't hear from you for three days in a row, we'll send someone along...."
Aunt Petunia whimpered piteously. It could not have been plainer tht she was thinking of what neighbors would say if they caught sight of these people marching up the garden path.
" ' Bye, then, Potter," said Moody, grasping Harry's shoulder for a moent with a gnarled hand.
" Take care, Harry," said Lupin quietly. " Keep in touch."
" Harry, we'll have you away from there as soom as we can," Mrs. Weasley whispered, hugging him again.
" We'll see you soon ,mate," said Ron anxiously, shaking Harry's hand.
" Really soon, Harry," said Hermione earnestly." We promise."
Harry nodded. He somehow could not find words to tell them what it meant to him, to see them all ranged there, on his side. Instead he smiled, raised a hand in farewell, turned around, and led the way out of he station toward the sunlit strret, with Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley hurrying along in his wake.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 09:48 PM
thelotrlovr15 is currently offline Click here to Send thelotrlovr15 a Private Message Find more posts by thelotrlovr15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

YEAH...HE MIGHT BE...IF HE LIVES...... YOU NEVER KNOW WHO JKR WILL KILL OFF........... BUT I AM HOPING TONKS FOR THIS NEXT BOOK CUZ SHE'S IN THE ORDER big grin

SORRY FOR THE CAPS..I'M AT WORK....

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 04:24 AM
Mormegil
The Black Blade

Well, athough i'm going to be severely criticized for saying this, i think that Lord Voldemort would make the best defence against the Dark Arts teacher, were it not for the fact that he would kill everyone, anyway... But realistically, I think that someone we haven't met yet will be the new teacher. This other person would probably be closely accosiated with everything that's going on (i.e., someone in the Order, someone whose friends with Dumbledore, or something like that.) Personally, I was hoping for Sirius to get the job at some point (that is, before i read the fifth book.) Next i'd be hoping for Remus, but I don't think they'd have him again. It might be someone from the ministry again (but not like Umbridge), who would follow Dumbledore's way of teaching and just leave at the end of the year.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 07:35 AM
Mormegil is currently offline Click here to Send Mormegil a Private Message Find more posts by Mormegil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

THAT'S WHY I THINK IT'LL BE TONKS!! big grin She is NEW and she didn't have a big part...she does fight against the dark wizards...b/c she is an Auror and she is part of the order......and Dumbledore knows her....... she might be young...but she does have experience AND don't you think Dumbledore will be MORE careful of who he hires now? And Tonks is known throughout the ministry...can't be sirius..cuz...well we dont know what's going on with him, can't be Lupin b/c he's a werewolf and can't come back to teach again, it can't be Umbridge b/c I dont believe Dumbledore would have him back!!! big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 09:48 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

anyone else?????????????

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 07:02 AM
Mormegil
The Black Blade

Umbridge was a she, not a he.

Were so many that Evil flew
At the mere mention of his name
He who killed foul things for game

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 08:20 AM
Mormegil is currently offline Click here to Send Mormegil a Private Message Find more posts by Mormegil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mormegil
The Black Blade

Or was she...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 08:21 AM
Mormegil
The Black Blade

What if...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 08:21 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

ew

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 08:28 AM
Fawkes 15
Eternal

My vote is for Tonks too or maybe Kingsley, that guy is good too, with hexes and all.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:15 AM
Fawkes 15 is currently offline Click here to Send Fawkes 15 a Private Message Find more posts by Fawkes 15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote